closed cafe open heart - ally mayfair-richards

summary: you were about to close your small cafe until a pretty brunette walks in.

warnings: none

word count: 678

.   .   .

After a long stressful day of working, i was finally about to close the shop. It was 9:00 at night and the streets were dead and dark, not one person to be seen walking outside.

I looked down at my register to finish putting the money away when i heard the door open.

Of course, right before i put the closed sign up, what person would walk in here when it was about to- My thoughts got cut off when i saw who walked in.

She was beautiful, she had brown hair that barely reached her shoulders, chocolate brown eyes that had a sparkle in them, pink plump lips, and she was dressed so nicely in a sweater and mom jeans.

"I know you're about to close, but i was running a bit late because of work" The women said and before she could say anything else, i spoke "It's perfectly fine" I said and she gave me a soft smile which i returned.

I took her order and then asked for her name, since nobody was hear i really didn't need it but i was really curious.

"It's Ally" She said, it fits her perfectly "Pretty name" I said and she let out a cute giggle as i wrote it on the cup "Yours?" She asked and i looked up at her, her big brown curious eyes staring right in my eyes "Y/n" I said and then her smile grew bigger "I love that name, i was going to name my child that if i had a girl" She explained and i carefully listened to each word that came out of the brunettes mouth.

"What's your sons name?" I asked out of curiosity "Ozymandias" Ally said and a small gasp left my mouth "King of kings" I said and she laughed as she nodded, her hair swaying with every movement.

After getting carried away, talking to Ally for what felt like forever, totally getting lost in her beauty, she was so sweet and angelic.

"Oh shit here's your coffee" I said as i passed it to her, something i totally forgot to do, she thought it was pretty funny though.

"Hey do you need a ride home, it's pretty late" She said and i looked at my phone to see an hour has gone by, how the hell has it been that long?

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden" I said as i played with my fingernails "Of course sweetheart, you're no burden" Replied Ally with a delicate smile once again, she always had a smile on her face, or at least for the time i've been talking to her.

After finally agreeing and still feeling bad, i locked up the shop while Ally stood right outside.

"Ready?" She asked and i nodded as we hopped into the car and i put my address on the maps app.

The car ride was silent other than Ally asking a few questions about myself but even when it was silent, it was a comfortable silences, she felt safe and comforting.

"Here" Ally said, pulling in front of my house "Thank you so much Ally, i owe you a free coffee" I said and she let out a giggle "you don't owe me anything" She responded as i hopped out of the car, i did owe her so i ignored what she said "Thank you again" I said and when i was about to close the door i heard a "Wait" escape Ally's lips.

"What's you're number?" Ally asked and i smiled as she passed me her phone and i put my number in. "Don't be shy to call me" I said as i walked up to my door, surprised i just said that. I looked back at her to see her cheeks pink, she had a smirk on her face, she was so adorable.

Ally, Ally, Ally, she was the only thing on my mind.