distanced - audrey tindall

summary: you're on the phone with audrey while she's away filming. little did you know she had a surprise for you.

warnings: none

word count: 426

.   .   .

It was around five in the evening, for Audrey, it was only three due to her being away filming a movie and i missed her like hell. She's gone away before but not for this long.

I picked up my phone, debating on if i should call her and bother her again. I knew she told me to call at anytime but that had to just be her being a nice person but i couldn't help it, i found myself calling her.

As each ring that went by, i fought with myself to hang up but right before it could, i heard a camisole voice through the phone.

"Hello love" Her voice gave me a sort of comfort, like she was still here with me "Is everything alright?" She asked when she got no response "No, i just missed you and wanted to hear your voice" I could literally hear the smile form on her lips.

"Oh i miss you so so much, i wish i could kiss you right now" I chuckled "Do you know how much longer you're there for" There was silence, then the sound of a car door through her phone "Well i don't know, but i think there's a guest at our house" My eyebrows furrowed as i heard the sound of keys jingling in the door.

"Audrey are you-" She cut me off "Home" I looked up to see her standing right in font of me "Audrey!" I shouted, dropped my phone and running over to hug her "Oh how i've miss you" She exclaimed against my lips "I thought you weren't going to be home for like weeks" I didn't let go of her, hugging her tightly "Well we wrapped early" Her smile grew bigger, wiping the happy tears off my face.

"Now tonight we are just going to spend every minute with each other" My smile grew bigger "So go pick out a movie while i get settled" I nodded, running off to our bedroom and picking out our favorite movie then jumping right into bed.

"How did i know you were going to pick that" She walked into our room, slipping into bed with me "Maybe you should have been a psychic" I snuggled close her her "I'll consider it" Audrey teased, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm glad i'm back."

"I'm glad you're back too"