noted - cordelia goode

summary: after passing notes in class, cordelia finds them only to see something very surprising on it.

warnings: none

word count: 1058

.   .   .

Everyday as she walks past the class, Zoe's class, but only her first class of the day, the class i'm in. Every other class she's doing something else, working in her office or the greenhouse but somehow during my break, she always makes her way to find me, wether i'm in my room or in the living room, she's always there.

As she walks by me, her dress flowing with the rhythm of each step she takes, her golden locks spill right over her shoulders glowing in the sunlight, a million butterflies fly through my chest. My heart pounds like there's a baby bird in my chest, testing out it's wings for the first time.

"Zoe" Cordelia interrupted the class, she never interrupts, she always just there, observing. "Sorry to interrupted but can i borrow y/n for a moment?" I looked up at the supreme, the beautiful women who stood before me. As a million thoughts ran through my head, my heart was beating so loud, so fast, you could hear it through a full concert.

"Of course" I sat there frozen, looking like a deer in the headlights, like a fool. An outsider would think its because i'm a quiet, shy person, that i just didn't want to interact but the people on the inside knew it's because i can't form a full sentence around Cordelia, i forget everything i've ever know, it feels like my powers disappear because when i'm around her i feel so safe and protected that i don't need them, i don't need to fight the outside world. But it's no secret to the coven, they all knew, they all knew i liked her, they all spread the rumors without even asking me first because they were certain it was true.

I stood up, Cordelia shooting me a soft smile as i did so, that smile where her bottom lip slightly tucks under her top lip. Her lips; how i would do anything to kiss them, give up my powers or even my most sentimental item.

The walk to her office was silent, a comfortable silence though. I didn't feel the need to talk and i was sure she didn't either. I couldn't focus on talking because my attention was set on how her arm just brushed against mine as she walked next to me and oh how i almost stopped breathing at the sudden contact.

As i sat in her office, i looked like a kid back in school getting scolded by the principal for miss behaving, one would think that's what was happening. My fingers played with them hem of my shirt and my head down, staring at my lap like i was scared of the consequences.

"Y/n" I finally looked up at the angelic voice of Cordelia's, so soothing, so peaceful, filled with care. My face turned scarlet when the realization of being in this room, face to face with a the supreme finally hit me.

"I found this earlier" Cordelia held up a small piece of paper in her hand, i tilted my head, a piece of paper could have absolutely anything on it "what's that?" She leaned back in her chair as i spoke "here, i'll let you read it" Confused, i took the note.

"You like Cordelia?" It was clearly Mallorys hand writing "No why?" And then there was mine.
"Everyone said you did and i can seen it"
"I don't"
"Are you sure? You can tell me, you know i won't tell anyone"
"I do but it's stupid of me, like why would she date me?"
"Because your cool and pretty, don't be so hard on yourself"
And then the note ended.

I didn't even want to look back up at her. I was embarrassed, nervous, but i had to and when i did, she had a smirk plastered on her face, her hands crossed on her lap.

"I wonder who wrote that" I said, letting out a nervous chuckle, trying to hide the obvious fact that it was Mallory and I. "Yeah i wonder too. I can just earlier do a spell and figure it out" She shrugged, i gulped "Well i don't think you should" My eyes darted around the room, they went everywhere but her. "Why not? Wouldn't you like to know who had a crush on you" The heat that rose on my cheeks made me feel like i was burning in hell.

She stood up, walking behind me, her hand sliding across the back of my chair. My heart pounded like a bunch of Zombies banging on a door, trying to get in to kill the person behind it, i thought it would tear out of my chest. "Maybe i already did" her voice turned deep but it was low, almost whisper.

"Cat got your tongue" She bent down, whispered in my ear, her hot breath against my ear.

Now, the silence was loud, very loud, suddenly the entire academy was silent. Her cold hands gripped my chin, moving my head to face her. Our eyes locked. Her eyes; they were warm and comforting, glowing with a sparkle in them.

Before i knew it, her lips crashed into mine. They were so soft and sweet, so sweet like fresh strawberries just pulled off the stem, so soft like biting into a marshmallow. Now not only was it my heartbeat i could hear, it was hers, our heartbeats were conjoined like we shared a heart. The feeling of her breath on my face sent shivers down my spine. I didn't want to pull away because i was scared that when i did i would wake up and it would just be another dream or maybe i was still in class, staring at Cordelia, imagining all this.

But when we both pulled away, i took a breath i didn't know i was holding, it was not a dream, not a daydream but real life, this was reality.

Neither of us spoke just yet because there was nothing to say, our lips against each other's said it all. "You should get back to class before someone comes looking for you" She teased, maybe coming to her office wasn't as bad as i thought.