you all over me - cordelia goode

summary: a morning with your girlfriend, cordelia.

warnings: none

word count: 1805

.   .   .

The feeling of someone's arms wrapping around you is what awoke you. Your eyes fluttered open and almost shut again from the bright sunlight that shined through the curtains. But when you turned around, you saw Cordelias smile that was almost if not brighter than the sunlight. "Morning you" Her raspy, morning voice almost made your heart stop for a moment. Every morning, you get to wake up beside the woman you love and you still have yet to get used to it, used to the love and the beautiful face that your eyes are lucky enough to be brought upon.

"Morning" a smile grew on your face, matching your lovers. Although you wanted to cuddle into her side that was so warm and soft, what you wanted more was to feel those lips. So, you got on top of the supreme, straddling her. You watched the sparkle in her eyes shimmer as you did so, so you didn't waste anytime to lean down and connect your lip as if they were one pair. It was almost like her lips were made for yours or your, hers. It was like a key to a lock; her lips were the lock and yours were the key, they were made for each other.

And as you separated, your lips have never felt so cold, they felt like they were missing something. You waited a moment to open your eyes, still in awe by the feeling of her soft lips and the vanilla taste they had. "Oh how i love you" You said, sounding as if your words were said as a breath because looking in her warm brown eyes quite literally took your breath away. "The feeling is mutual my love" she grabbed your head and pulled you back down so your lips could reach hers.

Your fingers tangled in her blonde locks that were messily yet so perfectly, splayed out on the pillow. Her hair was so soft, it was as if your fingers were tangled in a cloud albeit a cloud could never compare to her perfection.

You couldn't get enough of her, she was addicting. When your lips met hers for the first time, you knew there was no going back, you had entered a room that had no exit but you didn't mind it because that room was heaven on earth.

She left a trail of kisses from your lips to neck and it was only then when you both had remembered that oxygen was needed, you flopped right back down beside her. Your arms were so tightly wrapped around her body that anyone who would have seen you both, would have to think that there was glue that was forcing you both together. But her soft skin was so warm and the outside of this bed was so cold that there was no way that you could let go of her.

She leaned down, peppering kisses on the top of your head just before you buried your head into her chest, your legs were tangled in each other's like you couldn't even describe, it was like neither of you had bones and it was then that you realized that time was a matter and life was still moving, you couldn't just stay here forever even if you had wished to.

"The girls will be up any second" You practically groaned. Although you loved them all so dearly, you liked your alone time with your lover. "It's alright" she said, her eyes closed, just taking in the moment "they'll survive a little while without us" she finished and you smirked at her, relaxing once again.

She began to rub little circles on you back with her fingers that put you in a dreamlike state, almost lulling you back to sleep but you fought to keep your eyes open. Cordelia was lovingly staring down at you, thinking about how grateful she was to have you so of course, she noticed your many attempts to stay awake "get some more rest sweetheart. I'll wake you." Instead of responding, you just snuggled any closer that you could into Cordelia, earning a gentle squeeze from her and so finally, you allowed your eyes to shut.