gentle - ally mayfair-richards

summary: you come home late one night, bruised and beaten up. although ally is there to clean you up and make you feel much better.

warnings: blood, small mention of violence

word count: 631

.   .   .

I fumbled my keys in the lock of the door as my shaky hands twisted the doorknob.

"Ally i'm home" I said although i knew i wasn't going to get the normal greeting i always got and loved when i came home, today i knew she was going to be different.

The brunette walked to the front door and her eyes widening when she saw me. She immediately rushed over, putting her hands all over my face.

"What happened baby?" She asked, confused on why i didn't look upset or hurt, i was just mad, mad at the whole situation.

"I uh...got into a fight" I said and looked down, ashamed of myself "What why?" She lifted my chin back up, observing all of the cuts and bruises.

I didn't want to tell her, i didn't want her to get all worked up and upset about it but i had to, i couldn't make a a story on the spot and if she found out i lied i knew she wouldn't be happy.

"Well when i was walking out of work, someone noticed me as the senators girlfriend and they said some uh...things and next thing i knew, we were throwing punches" I was scared to look into my girlfriends eyes.

A sigh escaped her lips "Let's get you cleaned up" Ally grabbed my hand, leading me to the bathroom.

"Here sit up there" Ally demanded as i slid on to the counter while she got out all of the things from her first aid.

She gently grabbed my chin, careful not to hurt any of the damage done on my face.

She tilted my chin up to get a better look at my cuts and bruises. Her thumb delicately wiping away the streak of blood on my face. She said nothing, just examined it.

After a brief pause, she looked me dead in the eyes, my heart skipped a beat, she gave a stare that could kill.

"I want to know who exactly did this to you" Her voice was quiet and tense, i could tell she was mad "I don't know who it was Ally, they have it on camera, he'll probably get caught" I said but her expression didn't change, she stayed silent and i could feel the anger radiating off her.

"Are you mad at me" I decided to speak up, her face softened "Of course not at you, i'm mad at whoever did this to my baby" I chuckled and a drop of blood rolled down my bottom lip "You can't be getting in fights though, we can't mess up those lips, i don't want to kiss bloody broken ones" We both let out a belly laugh as she poured rubbing alcohol on to a cotton ball.

"Ow" I practically yelled as she rubbed the alcohol across the big cut that was formed on my lips "I'm so sorry sweetheart, squeeze my hand if you have to."

Ally once again, brushed the damp cotton ball over the other cuts, causing a hiss to escape my mouth as i squeezed her free hand so tight it could most definitely break but she didn't flinch or move her hand away, she was pretty damn strong.

"There we go all done" She said, leaving a kiss on my cheek "How about we go get some ice cream to make you feel better?" My eyes lit up "yes please" i said and she giggled "and please for my sake, don't get in anymore fights, i don't want you getting seriously hurt" i smirked "Y/n!" "okay okay i promise i won't."