late hours - ally mayfair-richards

summary: you couldn't lie, you have the biggest crush on the kids you babysits mother. one night, she asks you to stay over.

warnings: none

word count: 886

.   .   .

Another night of babysitting Oz. Ally was still at work, at the restaurant, it was late at night and Oz was already tucked in his bed, all showered with a full stomach.

On the other hand, i was sitting in Ally's living room, my textbooks opened, yellow sticky notes all over it with a million pieces of paper laid out that had an excessive amount of notes.

By now it had to be around ten at night, a few minutes before Ally comes home.

I had my Earbuds in, listening to music without a care in the world, my head bopping to the rhythm.

My music wasn't loud but it was loud enough to not hear the older brunette walking into the house.

Turning to me, she slightly chuckled, quickly seeing the earbuds that were placed in my ear and all my work laid out on the coffee table.

Quietly, she placed her jacket on the rack, deciding to give me a few minutes before she reveals herself to me.

She walked up the stairs, right to Ozzy's room to see the lights dim and her son peacefully sleeping.

She walked over, gently pushing the blonde curls off his pale face, leaving a kiss on his forehead, walking back downstairs, i jumped at the footsteps behind me, they were close enough for me to finally hear them.

"Shi- You scared me" I placed my hand on my chest, letting out a nervous chuckle "How long have you been home?" I took my earbuds out, shoving them into my pocket "No longer than ten minutes" She giggled, sitting herself on the sofa, her body instantly melting into it.

"What are you up to?" Ally picked up the remote, slowly flicking through channels.

"Studying"

"You have a test coming up?" She turned her head to me "Yep" she nodded "I'm sure you'll do great, your a smart girl" My turned red as i fidgeted with my pencil under my fingers.

"Thanks" My voice was wobbly, she made me nervous, not because i was scared of her but because i had a small, maybe even big crush on her.

I turned back to my notes, although i found myself staring at the same sentence over and over again, with the warmth of Ally's body right next to me, i couldn't focus, i couldn't get anything done.

"I should get going now" Just as i was about to stand up, i felt a soft hand on my arm "Stay, it's late" My eyes met her brown ones "Are you sure, i am perfectly fine to-" My rambling was quickly cut off "Positive" A smile grew on the side of her mouth as i set right back down on to the sofa, back to studying or staring at the paper attempting to study and pay attention.

My throat got dry the long we sat in silence, her leg and arm occasionally brushing against mine, of course there was more room on the couch but she was right next to me and if i was being honest, i wasn't complaining because i liked the comfort of her next to me, even if it made my heart beat a mile a minute.

"You alright honey?" Ally noticed me staring off into another universe "Sweetheart?" The brunette called again after not getting an answer "Oh yeah- sorry i just- yeah i'm fine" I rambled, hardly being able to form a full sentence.

"How about i go get us something to drink? Wine? Water?" Ally stared at me, waiting for an answer "Uh water will do, thank you" Really, i could not have alcohol in my system right now and risk saying something stupid or have her see me drunk let alone tipsy.

Right as she walked into the kitchen, i let out out a breath that i didn't even know i was holding, even after all the years i've known Ally from babysitting Oz, still, i panicked around her.

"Here you are" She walked back in handing me the icy cold walked while she had a glass of wine in her hand for herself "Thank you" I looked back down at my lap as Ally took a seat next to me, once again.

"Looks like you haven't got much work down" She let out a chuckle, placing her hand on my knee, i could feel her eyes on me.

"Yeahs it's uh-" I stopped talking as the brunette gently grabbed my chin, moving my head to look at her.

Our faces were so close i could feel her breath, i couldn't even describe the emotions i was feeling in this very moment "Your nervous around me" I froze, getting a smirk out of her "Maybe this will warm you up to me" She place her pink plump lips on my, her hands making there way to my cheek.

She pulled away for a second to make sure i was okay with it but once she saw a smile on my face, she went right back in "You don't know how long i've been waiting to do that" I exclaimed against her lips "Oh i think i do sweetheart."