and there she stood before me - foxxay

summary: cordelia thought she would never be able to see misty again after she had turned to dust in her arms. one day however, misty walks through the doors and cordelia isn't going to make the same mistake again.

warnings: none

word count: 605

.   .   .

Misty, She couldn't get Misty off her mind, she never could, Misty was her other half, Misty was her light in a sea of darkness, those big blues eyes that Cordelia always thought looked like an ocean were engraved in her brain. She couldn't get out the way Misty would delicate sway around the greenhouse, and Mistys hair, Cordelia just wanted to run her fingers through those big blonde curls as they watch the glowing stars in the night sky.

All the memories came flooding back to Cordelia as she walked down the longs halls of the academy, the halls Misty would skip right behind Cordelia on their way to the greenhouse where they would spend hours on end just laughing, being with each other while they do the things they love.

"Delia?" Misty called out, Cordelia was in a trance, it wasn't true, it couldn't be, if this was dream then it was sick, she would just have to wake up to find Misty not there again, she had plenty of those dreams.

"M- Misty" Cordelia called out to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She could barely get her words out, it felt like there was a frog in her throat, either way how does she tell one person, one important person how badly she missed her, how every day and night, all she would think about was her, kissing her, being with her, cuddling with her.

Cordelias arms wrapped around the cajun, so tight like if she left go, Misty would just disappear, just like she did years ago.

Cordelia heart almost flew out of her chest, when Misty hugs her she fells safe and loved, something she has never felt before.

"How is this possible?" The supreme cried out as her tears fell down on to Mistys black and floral shall "I never thought i'd escape my personal hell" Misty stated in a wobble voice.

Cordelia let go of Misty, she wanted to hold on forever but she didn't want to overwhelm the young witch.

"But then he released me, and i made my way back to ya" Misty wiped her tears "I missed you" Cordelia said, she couldn't contain herself, her arms when wrapped around Misty once again but Misty didn't mind, she wanted this, she wanted Cordelia, all she could think about in her hell was Cordelia, is Delia okay? How is she Doing? What is she doing? Does she miss me?

"I missed you too" The cajun said, her heart was full, the only thing she wanted in life was Cordelia, the only thing she needed was Cordelia.

Both of the blonde witches pulled their head back but their arms were still wrapped around one another, their faces were so close, so close.

Cordelia could feel Mistys warm breath on her face, it was so quiet they could hear each other's heartbeats that were pounding so fast. Just do it Cordelia, you may never get this chance again.

Cordelia did it, she put her lips on Mistys, At first she pulled away, regretting it, what if she just ruined everything they had, everything they built, but not even a second later, Misty pulled back in, this was something both of the witches dreamt of, they never thought it would actually come true.

"I knew you for such a short time and i've missed you forever."