gentle hearts, mothers love - foxxay x daughter!madison montgomery

requested by anon on tumblr: Could you do one where Cordelia and Misty act parental towards Madison? I've been seeing some recent fics on that and I was wondering your take on it.

warnings: none

word count: 3853

.   .   .

When Cordelia steps into the bar, she smells an unwanted stench of alcohol. She almost coughs from it, but she doesn't. The place is filled with a bunch of twenty year olds, and that would be embarrassing.

She's not a bar type of person, nor does she enjoy drinking alcohol. Not after her mother coming home drunk every night.

Misty stands beside her, and when she hears loud music playing and flashing lights on the dance floor, she can tell that the swamp witch wants to show off her moves.

Misty's never been to a bar, and doesn't quite understand that they wouldn't enjoy her twirling around the dance floor. They have a mission anyways. And Cordelia wants to get out here as soon as possible. She's tired, and this isn't her type of setting.

"You think she's here?"

"Ya really questioning that?" Misty asks, as if Cordelia just asked if dogs could fly.

They were looking for Madison. And despite the young witch being in her twenties now, the academy still had a curfew to keep her girls safe.

She decided that Misty should accompany her, because although being the supreme and all, there was only so much she could do to drag Madison out of a bar. However, Misty had beat her silly once before, and just a single threat would have Madison back in bed within seconds.

There was no hitting, or kicking, or punching that was going to go on though. Cordelia was going to make sure of that. She just needed Misty to frighten her, if it even got to the level.

Madison Montgomery could be cruel, but drunk Madison was brutal.

There were many tiny blonde girls who covered the room, and Cordelia assumed that it would be morning by the time they found her.

By now, Madison was probably many drinks in and Cordelia wasn't looking forward facing her.

"How will we ever find her?" Cordelia turns to Misty, and the swamp witch is squinting to try and find the girl in the crowd.

"Dig through the people I guess."

Cordelia doesn't like that idea because first of all, she doesn't want to rub against sweaty drunk young adults. And, she will either loose Misty, or one of them will get trampled. She figures, it would probably be herself that gets trampled, with her luck.

"Hold my hand, and don't let go" Cordelia says, and Misty tightly holds on to her.

The crowd is tight, and they try and figure out why people actually enjoy this. They can hardly move, and they begin to get frustrated whenever someone bumps into them.

Through, by the time they make it to the other side of the room, where there were less people, they still had no sign of Madison.

Misty rests her back against the wall in defeat, and Cordelia decides not to. The wall looks greasy and dirty, and she doesn't know what had been on it.

Cordelia's body is feeling sticky in the humidity, and she just wants to shower. But she can't. Not until she finds Madison.

"I swear, when I find Madison, that girl is going to get a scolding of a lifetime."

Misty is about to answer, but a young brunette girl who was walking by interferes with their conversation. She's clearly intoxicated, but not as much as most of the people here. "Are you guys talking about Madison Montgomery? As in the movie star?"