The Boy Named Akuma

It was a dark cold night on December, that cold December night a person in a cloak was carrying a small baby, the person arrived in front of an orphanage, they laid the baby down in front of the door and put two letters in the baby's blanket, the person put their right hand on the baby's cheek and kissed him on the forehead.

~????~

"Be a good boy Akuma."

The person then got back on their feet knocked on the door and proceeded to leave, once the person was gone the door opens and the overseer of the orphanage no this is the baby in front of the door step, be overseer picks him up and pulls out one of the nuts from his blanket.

~Note~

"This is Akuma, please take care of him, P.S. the other note is for him when he reached the age of 18."

~Overseer~

"Akuma huh, it seems that there is no last name."

The overseer gets a closer look of the boy and sees that he's a month old, she smiles from seeing such a cute baby face, so the overseer brings him in and takes care of him as her own.

~4 years later~

It's been 4 years since Akuma has came to the orphanage, and he's been quite a troublemaker, but every time he does it he feels bad about what he did and confesses to the overseer of what he's did, during his time in the orphanage he played around with the other children, the game they always enjoy playing was heroes and villains, he had fun playing with his friends at the orphanage, but on one faithful day when he started to see all of his friends and the other children in the orphanage beginning to develop their quirks, Akuma waited patiently for his quirk to come in, but as days went by it didn't come, so the overseer took him to the doctors to see why, and what the doctors told him broke his heart.

~Doctor~

"I'm sorry my boy you are quirkless."

Week after that Akuma fell into depression, he didn't go outside to go play, instead he stayed inside watching the television, but while he was flipping through channels he saw a news report of a hero saving the day again, and that hero was the number one named Deku.

~News reporter~

"Wow Deku you really are amazing, do you have any words to inspire those young minds at home."

~Deku~

"Yes, and that is anyone could be a hero."

From hearing those five words come from the number one inspire Akuma, so he started training his body right away, he trained so much that he even missed the days where parents will come and adopt children, but he didn't care about being adopted don't think he really cared about was to be a hero just like Deku.

~11 years later~

After training for so many years Akuma was finally ready to take the UA entrance exam, he was a bit nervous and a bit intimidated by the other students quirks, but he shake it off and tried to concentrate on the task ahead, once the exam started rushed into the fake city, Akuma was one of the first ones in there but as he went to go try to earn points by destroying some robots someone beat him before he even got there, he looked for more robots to try to destroy but while he was searching the exam has finally ended, he didn't destroy a single robot, the only thing he did was just run around to try to earn points, he knew that he failed this exam and walk straight back to the orphanage, a year later he tried the exam again, he had a good feeling that he could make it this time, but why he was trying to face against one of the robots the 0 pointer appeared, everyone began running from it but Akuma stood there and shock, he turned around and began running from it, but as he was running away some rubble from a building landed on him and broke his leg and arm, as he tried getting himself free from the rubble he noticed the foot of the zero pointer above him, he closed his eyes to prepare himself to die, but suddenly zero pointer space was then punched in and was pushed back, Akuma opened his eyes and saw Deku land on the ground, suddenly hakuna passed out from the blood loss he has endured, 5 hours later he woke up in a hospital bed.

~Nezu~

"Ah you're finally awake."

~Akuma~

"What happened to me?"

~Nezu~

"Well you got injured of course and you are rushed to the hospital."

~Akuma~

"O-oh I see."

~Nezu~

"Let me ask you something my boy, this is your second time taking this exam isn't it?"

~Akuma~

"Y-yeah it is, how do you know?"

~Nezu~

"Well you see I'm the principal of UA and I manage the entrance to them, and I saw your name last year in the enrollment, I want to tell you something but you should take the heart."

~Akuma~

"What?"

~Nezu~

"I'm sorry but there is no way you can attend UA high, you could have made your end at the entrance exam if the number one didn't show up to save you, I'm sorry but I would not allow you to take the test no longer."

~Akuma~

"B-but I worked hard to go to that school to be a hero just like Deku."

~Nezu~

"Hmm I take it that you have heard his famous quotes, anyone could be a hero, I'm sorry but that quote isn't for some people, so I give you my deepest apologies for what happened at the exam, the school will be paying for your medical bills, so I wish you a good day and a bright future."

Nezu and then proceeded to leave Akuma's hospital room, he didn't know what to do now, all of the hard work that he put himself through was nothing but a waste, his dream of being a hero died in that hospital room where he wished he had as well,

~1 year later / present day~

It's been a year since Akuma was rejected from UA, he left the orphanage a while back and lives alone in a one bedroom apartment, he managed to get a job at a small convenience store, he attends high School here and there, but he still trains his body to keep himself strong, he doesn't just waste his strength though, a month after he left the orphanage he discovered a hidden fighting arena where everyone is welcome, so it became a fighter there and fought matches against people with quirks, but he didn't care about that, in each round of the fight he felt alive, but in every fight he was in he was victorious no matter what, and each round he won he got paid a lot more then his job pays him, but every time he walked home from fighting in the arena he will always see billboards and merchandise about heroes, he despised everything about it, especially the quote he heard long ago.

~Akuma~

"Anyone can be a hero huh?, What a load of crap."

Come and enjoyed his new lifestyle but little did he know that it will take a turn to the worst.

~To be continued~