Strong And Sad

After that meeting Oni made a call back of the Tower to order a large group of her soldiers to come where the Eclipse's hideout is located, but due to the distance between the Tower and the Eclipse's hideout they won't arrive until next week which meant they'll have to wait for them, so on the meantime the generals and the Templars were doing their own things to kill the time, but since Akuma didn't have a Templar all he did was just wonder around the building, as he walked around he noticed that the interior inside was a lot nicer compared to the outside of the building which is covered in foliage, but as he went further deeper into the building he started hearing the sound of a piano being played, Akuma continued walking down the hallway where he can hear the piano a bit clearly, but as he was getting closer to where the sound of the piano was coming from it's suddenly stopped, he decides to turn back and begin walking away but he stops and it's still curious who was the person playing that piano just a moment ago, so he turns back to the direction he was walking towards and continues, as he gets further and further he soon sees a door that is cracked open, Akuma extenze his left hand out to further open the door, but as the palm of his hand was about to touch the door he suddenly stopped when he sees the door being open, so he pulls his left arm back and was about to turn around and leave but it was too late for that, once that door was open he then saw Maria who quickly noticed him, as the two locked eyes they don't say a single word to each other, Maria's look is the same as she gave Oni before while looking at Akuma, before the two can start a conversation Tsuki appeared behind her.

~Tsuki~

"Is there something wrong?"

~Maria~

"No there is nothing wrong here, it's just that a pest has been snooping around wait shouldn't be."

~Tsuki~

"A pest?"

~Maria~

"But I think it's leaving now."

Akuma doesn't say a single word and begins turning away them to start walking back where he came from, but as he was walking Tsuki can tell that the pest his granddaughter was talking about was one of the generals.

~Tsuki~

"You there, wait."

From hearing that Akuma stops walking but doesn't turn around to face Tsuki and Maria.

~Tsuki~

"Maria, is this pest that you were talking about one of the generals?"

Maria is a bit hesitant to tell her grandfather, but she gives in due to not wanting her grandfather being upset with her.

~Maria~

"...Yes it is."

~Tsuki~

"Which one?"

Maria glances over at Akuma's back and just seize his green hair which was the one thing that grabbed her attention.

~Maria~

"The one with the green hair."

And just from that one description Tsuki knew who it was right away.

~Tsuki~

"Akuma is that really you?"

Still standing there Akuma turns his head slightly towards his left shoulder but doesn't look back to see Tsuki and Maria.

~Akuma~

"Yes, it is."

Tsuki is pleased to hear that since he's still being wanting to have that discussion with him, so he goes over towards him which Akuma notices and eventually turns around to face him, as they are now face to face Tsuki smiled knowing that he's facing him.