The Pits

As just a few days went by Akuma began getting bored from just wondering around the building, but his boredom soon came to an end after hearing a voice call out to him

~Takeo~

"Akuma!"

Akuma turns around and sees Takeo with his Templar Mako standing next to him, they both walk over to Akuma and begin to start a conversation.

~Akuma~

"Hey Takeo, what's up?"

~Takeo~

"Nothing really but me and Mako here are heading to a place called the pits."

~Akuma~

"What's that?"

~Mako~

"It's a place that the strongest fighters in The Eclipse gather up and fight one another for entertainment, it's located in the basement of this building."

~Akuma~

"Well that sounds interesting?"

~Takeo~

"It certainly does, would you care to join us?"

~Akuma~

"Sure why not, I have nothing better to do."

~Mako~

"Good I know the both of you will love this place, now follow me I know where to go."

~Takeo~

"Lead the way then."

Akuma follow behind Takeo and Mako as they begin going through the halls and down the stairs to make their way to the basement which they soon reached right away, as they stood right in front of that door mako slammed his fist against it three times which then began to open and we're greeted by one of the people of The Eclipse, as a three walked through that door they soon saw a crowd of people surrounding two other people that are fighting against each other, so the three walked down some stairs which led to the crowd, once reaching the bottom of the stairs they easily made their way to the front to get a better view of the fight which they did, the crowd cheer loudly as the fight was going on, from hearing all that cheering reminded Akuma of the time he used to fight in an underground arena which was quite similar to this.

~Mako~

"So what do you guys think!?"

~Takeo~

"It's intriguing to watch a fight but I think it's better to be the one fighting instead!"

~Mako~

"Yeah that's just like you Takeo, well how about you Akuma, what do you think about this!?"

~Akuma~

"It actually reminds me of when I used to fight in places like this!"

~Mako~

"You used to fight in places like this before!?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah I did, it was way before I even join the Hall of Demons!"

~Mako~

"That's pretty cool, I'll like to see you in a fight!"

~Takeo~

"That is something I wish to see as well, so what do you say Akuma, will you challenge one of these people here!?"

~Akuma~

"Haha, I don't know?, It's been awhile since I fought in front of a crowd like this."

~Takeo~