The Eclipse

The next day after the general's left the city fisherman's discovered the severed head of Chitose which made it on to the news very quickly, pro Heroes started investigating the head and discovered that Chitose with a villain that was declared dead long ago, but seeing her head they noticed that she's been killed recently, far from the city and on the road the truck that carried the six generals we're still heading to the next city to meet up with the Templars so they can bring them to where The Eclipse are hiding out.

~Slash~

"So are these the last guys we're going to have to recruit?"

~Oni~

"Yeah they sure are."

~Akimitsu~

"What do you think they're like huh?"

~King~

"What we know is that there quirks are very strong, other than that we have no clue what they're like at all."

~Oni~

"Well if I had to guess I don't think that there as bad as the last one we had to deal with."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah let's just hope not, or else Akuma's going to have to top off another leader's head, hahaha."

No one else laughs at what Akimitsu said, instead they just look over at Akuma who is quietly sitting down, ever since they left the factory he never talked about what happened between him and Chitose, and why she want to kill him personally.

~Oni~

"That won't happen again."

~King~

"She's right, if that was going to happen again then the Templars would have had notified us right away."

~Oni~

"That is true, I've been in contact with the Templars ever since we left the Tower, and none of them have reported anything strange about the eclipse, which is a good thing for us."

~Takeo~

"Well if that's the case how long until we get there?"

~Oni~

"We'll be arriving at the city very shortly, and as soon as we arrive will be greeted with our Templars."

Right after she said that the truck suddenly stops which which grabbed their attention.

~Takeo~

"Why have we stopped?"

~Oni~

"I don't know?"

Suddenly they hear the back doors of the truck being opened, all six of them step away from the door and prepares themself to attack whoever opens those doors, but as those doors were open their worries then went away after seeing two familiar faces.

~Holy Mother~

"Welcome, generals."

~Kamin~

"We've been waiting for all of you."

~Oni~

"Well it seems your wait is over."

The all six generals then got out of the truck and were then greeted by the rest of the Templars who revealed themselves from from the surrounding forest.

~Oni~

"It's good to see that all of you are still alive."

~Holy Mother~