Names

On that day Akuma return to the Tower he went to his room and place the bird on his bed for a moment to make a place for the bird to sleep, he used a small box he found in his room and filled it with teared up rags, once it's bed was made Akuma picked it up from its bed and placed it on to its bed, throughout the weekend Akuma spent a majority of his time in his room taking care of the bird, he really didn't tell anyone that he had a bird in his room but he didn't think that anyone would mind that at all, so he just kept that to himself, when the week came by he spent his morning feeding and taking care of the bird but once the afternoon came he will then leave his room to go train all the way until night when he will return to his room to further take care of the bird, he repeated this routine all the way through Thursday, which meant there was only one more day until the meetup, as it was the middle of the afternoon Akuma stopped training to take a short break, but as he was sitting on the floor Oni suddenly appears out of the darkness which Akuma noticed.

~Oni~

"Hey, taking a break."

~Akuma~

"Yeah."

~Oni~

"That's good, catch."

Oni throws a water bottle at Akuma which he then caught.

~Akuma~

"Thanks."

~Oni~

"You're welcome."

Oni then teleports right over to Akuma and take your seat on the floor next to him.

~Oni~

"I've noticed that you've been pushing yourself a lot harder recently."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I am."

He said that as he took a sip of his cold water bottle, after that he didn't put the cat back on and placed him next to him.

~Oni~

"Hey I have a question for you."

~Akuma~

"What is it?"

~Oni~

"Well I know it's a late to ask but is Akuma really your name?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah it is, and I'm surprised that you're asking me now, why?

~Oni~

"Well I was just wondering, your name is unique and I've never met anyone named that."

~Akuma~

"Well neither have I, I really don't know why my parents chose to give me that name, since it means demon."

~Oni~

"Maybe they saw a demon inside of you?"

~Akuma~

"Maybe."

Akuma looked down at the ground which look like he was sad, Oni noticed it and figured that it must have been what she's just said to him.

~Oni~

"Oh I'm sorry, did I offend you?"

~Akuma~

"No not at all."

~Oni~

"Good, that's the last thing I want to do to you."

~Akuma~

"Hey you asked me if Akuma was my real name and my response was "yeah", so it's only fair that I ask you if Oni is really your real name, right?