Only One Will Win

With Ikue, Machi, and Yamato as the only three competitors still standing, they were judged by the announcer on who will be paired up together to face one another in the next match which will declare the winner to move on to the final match against the strongest opponent and it will also declare the person in third place, the announcer prepared Ikue and Machi to face one another in this match, which meant whoever wins goes against Yamato Todoroki in the final match which will declare the true winner of the sports festival, after a few minutes later Machi and Ikue stepped into the ring and faced one another.

~Machi~

"Hey let's give it All we got Ikue."

~Ikue~

"I plan to Machi, and I also plan to win."

~Machi~

"Hm of course you do."

The buzzer then goes off which starts the match, Ikue received it to run straight for  Machi, but instead of running straight towards him as well she stands there waiting for him, right when Ikue was about to get close to Machi he stopped midway.

~Machi~

"Why'd you stop?"

Ikue raises his left hand and points and points at Machi's right arm.

~Ikue~

"Your right hand it's behind your thigh."

~Machi~

"Yeah so what?"

~Ikue~

"It means you were going to use your quirk to ignite that thin smoke I was about to run into."

~Machi~

"H-how could you see it?"

~Ikue~

"It's the dust flying around which is making it clear for me."

Machi looks a bit closer at the thin smoke and sees a bit of dust floating around in her smoke.

~Machi's mind~

"Crap, they're still dust floating around since that last match."

~Ikue~

"Machi, I told you to give me your all, is this really all you got?"

~Machi~

"No i-it's not."

~Ikue~

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?, I WANTED TO GO AGAINST SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO WIN TOO, AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN PLAN TO WIN, IS THAT IT!?"

~Machi~

"N-no I want to win too!"

~Ikue~

"THEN GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT, MACHI!"

As Ikue yelled those words out loud at Machi she took a deep breath and let it all out, after she began to look at him intensity in her eyes.

~Machi~

"BRING IT ON IKUE!"

Machi then revealed both of her hands and snap them, which cost an explosion under her feet which made her fly straight into the air, Machi begin to fall from the air she headed straight towards Ikue, as Machi was getting closer to Ikue she crossed her arms and ready her fingers to snap, when she was riding in front of his face she broke the cross around her arms and snapped both of her fingers which ignited the smoke coming off her body, but right when the explosion ignited Ikue did a backflip to completely Dodge her attack, Ikue backflip away from her so he can get some distance from those explosions, in front of him was smoking dust which was completely covering Machi, but another explosion goes off which clears all of the smoke and dust that was around her.