On The Run

As the sun rose up and glimmered between the cracks of the apartment's curtains, some of the sunlight glimmered on Akuma's face which will come up, he set up from his futon and look at his hands, but as he was looking at the palm of his hands he began to see flashes of red on them, which caused him to quickly get off his futon and run straight to his kitchen sink and wash his hands, but as he was scrubbing his hands he can still see a bit of red on them, suddenly he stopped seeing red and turned off the sink after that his stomach began to rumble, he looked on the right side of his kitchen counter and saw the bag of meat buns that he brought home from work, he reaches into the bag and grab one and proceeds to take a bite, but once you swallowed his stomach began to hurt so he quickly ran to his restroom and began throwing up, after you threw up he went over to sink and began splashing water on his face he then looked at himself in the mirror.

~Akuma~

"What the hell is going on with me?"

Suddenly he heard someone pounding on his door which scared him, he gets out of the restroom and slowly approaches his front door and looks out the door's peaking hole and just sees the neighbor, he calms himself down and opens the door.

~Akuma~

"H-hi can I help you with something?"

~Neighbor~

"I was wondering if you have any sugar you could lend me."

~Akuma~

"N-no I'm sorry."

~Neighbor~

"Oh okay have a nice day."

After that he closes his door and proceeds go to the kitchen and throw away all of the meat buns into the trash.

~Akuma's mind~

"I feel so sick, but I only have enough money to go to the doctors, I'll just go to school and see if the nurse could help me, maybe she has some sort of medicine that could help me?"

As Akuma was about to get ready he saw that he was still worrying his school uniform, so he head to the train station without taking his school bag, but as he was on the train heading to school a group of police officers discovered the three dead bodies in the alleyway, they closed off the area for no one to pass and the only hero that was there was Ingenium, he examined the bodies and saw the that they were brutally slashed and stabbed.

~Iida~

"What type of monster would do this?"

~Bakugou~

"Not monster, man."

Iida turned around and saw Bakugou coming into the alleyway to also investigate the crime.

~Iida~

"I see that you've showed up Dynamite."

~Bakugou~

"Yeah I guess so, but you don't have to call me by my hero name, just call me Bakugou like old times."

~Iida~

"That's what you like then all right."

~Bakugou~

"So can you tell me about the bodies?"

~Iida~

"Yes, the body's over here."

Bakugou goes over to the bodies of the three boys and began analyzing them, but as he was getting a closer look he remembered something about the three boys.

~Bakugou~

"I know these three boys."

~Iida~

"You do?"