Nighteyes Tower

After careful weeks of planning the holiday demons were ready to put it to action, all six generals scattered gathered enough soldiers and load them onto trucks which they then began to escort all of them to the location of the abandoned train station that they needed go, after a 3 hour drive they soon arrived and saw that there wasn't a single person around which was a good thing for them, all the generals got off the trucks and opened the back doors of the truck to let out all the soldiers that they brought, after that the soldiers were then gather up together, they look forward and saw all six generals stood before them.

~Oni~

"All right everyone, today will be doing the most craziest thing that we never expected to do in our lives, once we enter those tunnels make sure to stick together at all times, all of us will be walking for quite some time but once we make it to our destination then I expect all of you to be ready, do you understand!?"

~Soldiers~

"YES MA'AM!"

~Oni~

"That's what I like to hear, now let us go blow up a tower."

~Soldiers~

"YAAAAAAA!"

The six generals and all of the soldiers then went into the train tunnels and headed towards the direction they needed go, as they got deeper and deeper into the tunnels they noticed it was getting quite dark in there.

~Akimitsu~

"Man it's so dark in here, I can barely see my hands."

~King~

"Well we are underground after all and plus this place has been abandoned for quite some time."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah you're right but I'll still like some light."

~Slash~

"Stop complaining, it's not even that dark in here, trust me I've been in darker places."

~Takeo~

"He's right, this type of darkness does not compare to the one I've spent in, it even used to give me nightmares."

~Slash~

"Ha you have a nightmares?"

~Takeo~

"I know at first glance that might be hard to believe, but it is true."

~Slash~

"Well at least I'm not the only one."

~Akimitsu~

"Well I guess the dark is pretty scary, you don't know what could be lurking in the."

~King~

"Oh shut up, the only thing that's lurking in the shadows is us and the soldiers."

~Akimitsu~

"Aww are You afraid of the dark King?"

~King~

"Of course not, and plus there is more scarier things then dark."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh yeah and what's that?"

~King~

"It's us of course."

~Akimitsu~

"Pffhahaha, I guess you're right, we are one hell of a scary bunch, ain't that right boss?"

~Oni~

"You can say that."

As they were walking Akimitsu notice that Akuma has been quiet since they entered the tunnels, so Akimitsu gently puts his hand onto Akuma's right shoulder.