The True Demon

Each group of villains made their way to the city without getting detected by any Heroes, as each group were now gathered in their certain point of the city they waited for the main signal to happen, but as they were waiting the hero Inferno was outside of a building getting interviewed in front of a crowd that we're happy to see him.

~Interviewer~

"So tell us Inferno, how did you become so successful of being a Great Hero?"

~Hijiri~

"Well it's leadership."

~Interviewer~

"Why is it that?"

~Hijiri~

"Well with a great leader you can accomplish many achievements, like I have with many of the heroes of this city."

~Interviewer~

"You sure have, answering that you'll do more great things with the heroes of in this city."

~Hijiri~

"And that I will."

Suddenly amongst the crowd that was cheering for him, he started hearing a tapping sound getting closer, he looked out to the crowd but didn't see where the tapping was coming from until it stopped.

~Interviewer~

"Now let's hear some of your fans ask you some questions shall we."

~Hijiri~

"Yes, let's."

As Hijiri and the interviewer looked out to the crowd there are many raising their hands up, but amongst all the hands that were raised the interview pointed at one person which is wearing a suit and a black fedora which is covering part of their face.

~Interviewer~

"You, in the black hat and suit, what is your question for the hero Inferno."

The man raises his left hand up and places it on top of the store door would she then pursues to remove from his head and place to his chest, he raises his head and smiles at the hero Inferno which he knew right away who that person was just from the side of him.

~Tsuki~

"Thank you madam, my question for Inferno is, are you ready to die my old friend?"

The crowd was shocked to hear that, but we're even more shocked when they saw Inferno release his flaming blade from his left hand, he charges straight at Tsuki to attack him but as he was getting closer some smoke grenades begin being shot straight towards them, right when those grenades hit the ground everyone was blinded from the smoke, especially Inferno who couldn't find Tsuki, but as he was trying to look for him amongst the smoke he also started hearing explosions in each part of the city.

~Hijiri~

"What is going on here?"

Each part of the city were being attacked by groups of villains and the heroes that were in those part of the city were fighting them the best they could but we're easily getting overpowered due to this surprise amount of villains that they were, Hijiri wanted to go help the heroes that we're trying to fight the villains but instead he was being taken to safety by his Entourage of Heroes, but as he was being taken away Tsuki begin following him from a distance, but as he was occupied on following him, Maria's group began fighting Heroes as well, but as the other villains are fighting she did not raise a single finger to fight them, instead she stood there watching the villains fighting and killing the heroes that were around, Akuma was right beside her to keep her safe like how her grandfather wanted him to, Mako in other hand was fighting the heroes with his giant sledgehammer that he used to smash the heroes.