Welcome Home

As the Hall of Demons were preparing themselves for their alliance with the other group of the villains they had no clue that the number one hero has returned home, as Mio was walking from school she had no idea her dad was going to be back, once she arrived home she suddenly saw a black car pull up in front of the house, she looks at the car with confusion on who it could be, suddenly the back door then opens and Deku steps out holding a duffel bag while he looks up at his house the smile on his face, Mio was so shocked to finally see your dad  she began running straight towards him.

~Mio~

"Dad!"

Deku turned his head  towards his right side to see Mio running at him, he turns towards her and opens his arms out which she then leaped into, he holds her tightly and begins spinning her around.

~Deku~

"Mio, it's good to see you."

~Mio~

"You too dad."

He then stopped spinning her around and placed her back to the ground, they then went inside of the house and sat down at the dining table together.

~Deku~

"So Mio how have you been?"

~Mio~

"I've been doing good."

~Deku~

"Well that's good to hear, what about Ikue, how has he been doing?"

~Mio~

"Well I really don't know, he doesn't come by the house to visit."

~Deku~

"Oh I see, well how about your mother."

~Mio~

"She's doing great, but she's always busy with all of her hero work of course so she was really home."

~Deku~

"Hmm I get it, well since I'm back home how about we all have dinner together like a family."

~Mio~

"Really?, That will be great."

~Deku~

"Yeah it sure will be, so how about me and you will head out to the grocery store to buy some stuff for dinner."

~Mio~

"Sure."

~Deku~

"Good, then I'll wait down here until you're ready to go."

~Mio~

"Okay."

Mio got up from her seat and headed upstairs to her room to go change out of her school uniform, but once you left Deku reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and begin dialing Uraraka's number, as he placed his phone against his ear it didn't take too long to hear Uraraka's voice.

~Uraraka~

"Deku."

~Deku~

"Hey Ochako, guess where I am."

~Uraraka~

"Umm where?"

~Deku~

"I'm home, I'm sitting at the dining table right now."

~Uraraka~

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it, I'll head home right away and pick up some dinner."

~Deku~