The Fall Of Nighteyes Tower

Now that the bombs were fully set on those three floors, Akuma, Slash, Takeo, Akimitsu, and King arrived at the rooftop where they saw Oni looking out to the distance, she turns around and grins to see her five boys have finally arrived.

~Oni~

"It's good to see all of my boys here, which mean all the bonds are set right?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah they sure are, and how about you, did you find out what their special package was?"

~Oni~

"I sure did and it's a sight to behold."

~Akimitsu~

"Great where is it?"

~Oni~

"I had it flown out of here by my soldiers just a few minutes ago."

~Akimitsu~

"What!?, I thought we would be able to see it."

~Oni~

"You will see it soon, just not now."

~King~

"So was it flown back to the Tower?"

~Oni~

"No I had it flown out to our little friend in the mountains."

~King~

"Wait do you really mean her?"

~Oni~

"Yes I mean her, she's the only one take care of what I found, and it's safer that way."

~Takeo~

"Can you tell us what you found?"

~Slash~

"Yeah I want to know too, so tell us what did you find?"

~Oni~

"Sorry boys I can't tell you now, it's better that you see it yourselves."

~Akuma~

"So if you're not going to tell us what it is can you at least tell us that it might be useful."

~Oni~

"Oh it's useful alright."

~Akuma~

"All right that's all I need to know."

~Oni~

"I figured you might say that, all right enough about me did anyone have problems at all."

~Akimitsu~

"No problems here, me and King take care of our end, but Slash..."

~Slash~

"SHUT UP!"

~Oni~

"What happened?"

~Akimitsu~

"A little hero got away from him."

~Slash~

"If it wasn't for that damn giant bastard I would've already killed that damn brat."

~Oni~

"Aww so you're upset that a single little prey got away from you."

~Slash~

"You don't get it, this damn little bitch had me cut off my own left arm just for me to attack her, and you know how much I hate when I have to rip off a limb!"