Spray And Pray

After a few minutes since the others went there own ways Takeo was sitting patiently in that closed off space he was trapped in, he sat on the ground with his legs crossed and had both hands together to make a cup, from doing all of that he began meditating with his eyes closed, but as he was meditating it's only heard something fall to the ground, Takeo opened his eyes to see and looking in front of him but he didn't see a thing so he closes his eyes once again, but as soon as his eyes shut he something's for the ground again, he opens his eyes and get on his feet to see what that noise is, he went over to stand in the middle of the closed space, as he stood there waiting for something to happen he suddenly felt something fall onto his head, he moved his hand through his hair to pull out some sort of small white material, he looked up at the ceiling and saw nothing but as he was staring at the ceiling a small chip suddenly falls and land on Takeo's cheek, he takes it off his cheek and sees that it's the same type of material that fell into his hair, so with curiosity in his mind he squatted down and jumped high into the air disgrace his fingers on that part of the ceiling, once Takeo did that a lot of the ceiling came off and fell on to his body what you then begin to wipe off himself, he looked up at the ceiling and saw that he just exposed event that was hidden by the ceiling, so he squatted down once again and jumps even higher than he did before to grab on to one of the bars of vent, which he then managed to pull the whole vent open, with a opening Takeo jumps up to the open vent which he then pulled himself inside the vents and begin crawling his way through.

~Left hallway~

As Takeo was crawling through the vents Akimitsu was walking through the left hallway with his SMH resting on his right shoulder, as he was walking some Heroes appeared in front of him and behind him.

~Hero in front~

"Stop there you villain, put down your weapon and give up!"

~Hero in back~

"And if you don't we'll have to bring you down ourselves."

Akimitsu look at both sides and just smiled widely which she then began laughing slowly.

~Akimitsu~

"You know, I was getting bored walking this stupid hallway, but now that all you Heroes are here I'm pretty sure I can have a lots of fun."

Akimitsu took his SMG off of his shoulder and aimed it straight at the heroes that were standing right in front of him which they then began running straight towards him, but from doing so Akimitsu just mowed them down with his SMG, plus he was shooting all the heroes that were in front of him the heroes in the back ran straight towards him as well, they knew by the time he aimed his gun straight at them he will already be out of ammo, as the heroes behind them were getting close Akimitsu just finished shooting his last bullet at all the heroes that were in front of him, he turned his head slightly behind him just to hear the footsteps of all the heroes running straight towards him, he puts down his SMG and let it dang in his right hand, as the heroes were now close enough to extend their hand to grab him, Akimitsu reached into his left side of his jacket with his left hand to pull out a short lever action shotgun which he then point at the heroes which are not expecting that, as he pulled the trigger of the shotgun he shot at least four heroes with that one shotgun shell, the other Heroes that saw this stop their approach as soon as those four dead Heroes fell right in front of them, the remaining Heroes look at Akimitsu and see him smiling, he fully turned around so you can face the heroes that are now terrified of him.

~Akimitsu~

"You thought you had me huh?, But I got news for you Heroes, I'm a walking armory."

Akimitsu drops his SMG to the ground and pulls out an uzi from his jacket and aims both the shotgun and the uzi straight at the heroes.