The Plague

After five hours of the truck driving on the freeway they soon arrived at the city where the group called The Plague resided, in the back of the truck everyone else sat on the floor and waited patiently to arrive at The Plague's hideout, Akuma was the one to start a conversation with Oni.

~Akuma~

"Hey Oni."

~Oni~

"Yeah Akuma?"

~Akuma~

"How do you know the leaders of the plague?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah that's something I want to know myself."

~Oni~

"Well to answer the question I met them 2 years ago."

~Akimitsu~

"2 years ago?, Damn that's a year before you even made the Hall of Demons."

~Oni~

"Yeah it is, I met the two when when they were in some trouble, so I ended up saving their lives, once I did those two became my closest friends."

~Slash~

"How come you never told this shit to us?"

~Oni~

"Well because I didn't think it mattered and me and those two are no longer in speaking terms."

~Akuma~

"Why not?"

~Oni~

"Well I sort of did something to make both of them hate me."

~Slash~

"Hold on a second, you're telling us that we're going to a group that the two leaders that you were friends with now hate you and we're going to try to make an alliance with them!?"

~Oni~

"Yep."

~Slash~

"Then you should have told us everything in the beginning before any of this!, What they try to kill us huh!?"

~Oni~

"They won't kill us."

~Slash~

"And how the hell are you so sure about that?"

~Oni~

"Because I just know they won't."

~Slash~

"Fine whatever you say, but if something goes wrong then I'm going to-"

~King~

"You're not going to do a thing, we came here to make allies not enemies, we should trust Oni on this."

~Oni~

"Thank you King."

~King~

"You are welcome."

~Akuma~

"So what did happen between you and those leaders?"

~Oni~

"Just a little fight that's all."

As Oni looked down at her knees Akuma stared at her and noticed and noticed that she was blushing a bit on her cheeks, which she must have remembered something from that fight, suddenly they heard a knock from the front, Oni gets up and goes up to a small hatch and opens it to talk to the driver.