The Call Of A Beast

After three days have flown by Akuma and Takeo have been sparring with one another to improve each others fighting technique, but over those three days the person that was in the mountains withstanding right in front of the Tower's entrance.

~???~

"Hehehe, it's been a while since I've been home, I hope they have a welcoming party for me, hehehe."

As he stepped inside of the Tower he began looking around and didn't see a single person, but he did smell people around him.

~???~

"(Sniffing) How about the five of you step out of those shadows so I can see your faces."

Suddenly five villains step out of the shadows with guns pointing straight at him, as a villains pointing their guns at him they weren't able to see his face do to him covering it with the hood.

~Villain 1~

"Who the hell are you and why you here?"

~???~

"Oh it looks like you boys don't know who I am, and here I thought my name was well known in the tower, hehehe."

~Villain 2~

"What the hell is so funny."

~???~

"Oh nothing at all, I just tend to laugh sometimes, hehehe."

With the five villain is not knowing who he is, they began getting a bit closer to him to try to get a better look at him.

~???~

"Oh boy I don't think getting close to me is a good idea."

~Villain 5~

"Why the hell not."

~???~

"Get closer and you'll find out real soon, hehehe."

The five villains don't believe a word he's saying so they continue getting closer to him until they got so close that they we're able to touch him, the fourth villain reaches out to grab his hood to pull it off, but as his hand was about to touch it the stranger pulls out both of his hands from the pocket of his jacket and grabs the fourth villain by his wrist and pull him in and puts him in a headlock, the other villains and their guns at him but don't shoot due to the stranger shielding himself with one of their own.

~???~

"I've warned you boys to not get close, hehehe, now you going to see what happens when you don't listen to me, hehehe."

The villain looks up at the stranger that is holding him hostage and was able to see what he looks like, and from seeing his face filled the villain with fear.

~???~

"I can smell your fear kid, and I got to say it's a delicious smell, hehehe, it's even making my mouth water, I just have to have one bite."

~Villain 4~

"No please."

As the stranger was leaning in closer to the villain to sink his teeth into him, he suddenly stops when he smells a familiar right in front of him, he pulls his head away from the villain and looks ahead and smiles when he sees a familiar face.

~???~

"Ahh General Oni it's you."

~Oni~

"So you finally returned, I was hoping that you were dead, Shenzi."

~Shenzi~

"Oh how cold of you General Oni, I thought you missed me most of all."

~Oni~