I Don't Trust You

After Akuma finished his discussion and meal with Tsuki he then walked out of the room where he sees Maria leaving against the wall, their eyes meet but they don't say a word to each other, Akuma walks away and Maria enters her grandfather's room, as she approached her grandfather's table she started picking up the finished dishes which were both spotless and had no speck of food.

~Tsuki~

"That was truly another great meal Maria."

~Maria~

"Thank you grandfather, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

~Tsuki~

"Akuma enjoyed it as well, he said it was delicious."

Maria could care less on what he said about the meal that she prepared, all she cared about was that her grandfather was was satisfied with his meal.

~Maria~

"I see, well if you do not mind I'll be taking these dishes away."

With the dishes in her hands she proceeds to head over to the door to leave.

~Tsuki~

"Maria!"

Maria stops walking towards the door and turns around to look over at her grandfather.

~Maria~

"Yes grandfather?"

~Tsuki~

"When you look at Akuma, what do you think of him?"

~Maria~

"Why ask me this?"

~Tsuki~

"I just wish to know what you think of the boy."

~Maria~

"Do you want to hear the truth?"

~Tsuki~

"Yes, that is what I'm hoping to hear."

~Maria~

"Well to be completely honest with you I completely despise him."

~Tsuki~

"Why is that?"

~Maria~

"Because he is someone I know I can't trust with my life, and that goes for the others as well."

~Tsuki~

"(Sigh) I see, you despise him due to not trust him, am I correct?"

~Maria~

"Yes, the only person I don't despise and trust is you grandfather."

~Tsuki~

"Maria, the reason why you do not trust people is because you don't give them a chance to trust them."

~Maria~

"I don't need anyone else's trust, I just need your grandfather."

~Tsuki~

"Is that so?"

~Maria~

"Yes."

~Tsuki~

"Then you may go now, I will not hold you here any longer."

~Maria~

"Then if that is what you wish, I'll take my leave then."

Maria then proceeded to walk out of the room and heading over to the kitchen or she would clean those dishes, as hours passed night has finally come, as Maria was walking through the halls she was heading to her piano room when she was going to play another song for her grandfather, so Maria headed there alone so she can prepare, but as she was nearly there she heard one of the piano keys echo through the halls, from hearing that single key being she then rushed over to the room, as soon as she got close she saw that's a door to her piano room what's cracked open which meant someone was inside, Maria goes up to the door and proceeds to slowly push it open, and that Maria did that she soon saw the person who was responsible of pressing that single key and that was Akuma, as he was about to press another key Maria quickly stepped.