The Hall Of Demons Biggest Plan

As all six generals were finally gathered up in a meeting room to hear the biggest news they would ever hear in their lives.

~Oni~

"All right Akimitsu we're all here, what is this important thing that you have to tell us?"

~Akimitsu~

"Well as you know I have a bunch of my guys out in the cities keeping their ears open for some good information but ever since we broke we freed Takeo there hasn't been much at all, but just a few hours ago I got a little message for my little birdy."

~Slash~

"Well spit out the damn message already!"

~Akimitsu~

"Alright, alright you don't have to raise your voice, to start it off I'm just going to say the message involves Nighteyes Tower."

As soon as everyone heard Nighteyes Tower the room went completely silent.

~Takeo~

"Nighteyes Tower what is that?"

~Slash~

"How the hell do you not know what Nighteyes Tower is!?"

~Takeo~

"Oh maybe because I was in a cell for 3 years with no connection to the outside."

~Oni~

"Stop it you two, I didn't gather you up here to argue.

~Slash~

"Fine."

Slash turns his head away from Takeo and looks at Akimitsu like everyone else.

~Akuma~

"So are you really talking about the actual Nighteyes Tower."

~Akimitsu~

"You bet your ass I am, the message says that they recently got a special shipment."

~King~

"Do you know what this special shipment is?"

~Akimitsu~

"The message didn't even say, which means my little birdie couldn't find that out, but whatever it is it's big, the shipment was transported in big trucks and escorted by police, whatever they got it's something big that we have never seen before."

~King~

"I see, so what should we do Oni?"

~Oni~

"I don't know, to be honest I don't know much about Nighteyes Tower."

~Akuma~

"I do, Nighteyes Tower is the second rated hero agency in Japan, a lot of top heroes work there and sidekicks as well, the company is owned by Juzo Moashi also known as Mudman the centipede hero, and working alongside him is Kaoruko Awata known as Bubble Girl.

~King~

"Hmm I see, is there something else you might know about the tower that none of us know about?"

~Akuma~

"Well under Nighteyes Tower is a old subway station that is no longer uses due to one of the sides being caving in."

~Oni~

"That might be useful for us."

~King~

"What do you mean?"

~Oni~

"Well like Akuma said that subway stations no longer in usage, which means we could get inside without charging the front doors, and plus it's something that the heroes will never expect."