My Greatest Work

As hours passed the other generals were fully rested which Oni ordered each and every one of them together in the meeting room, once they arrive some of them were shocked to see Hanako.

~Hanako~

"Hello everyone!"

~Slash~

"What the hell, why is she here!"

~Oni~

"She's here because she has to tell you boys what she's done."

~Akimitsu~

"Oh shit, did she blow up her lab and now has to stay with us!?"

~Oni~

"No you idiot, just go sit down and she'll explain herself."

They all head over to the table and take a seat on their chairs, their attention is focused only on Hanako who is prepared to explain everything.

~Hanako~

"It's good to see all of the generals here in one room, like a big family."

Hanako wipes a single tear from her left eye and smiles at each and every one of them.

~Hanako~

"Okay enough with the water works, let's move on to my explanation, the reason behind why I'm here is because I have finally completed my work of making quirks."

Everyone but Oni falls silent from hearing that, which Hanako knew was going to happen once she told them.

~Hanako~

"I know some of you might be asking yourself, how in the world did this girl managed to make quicks?, Well I'll tell you but once I start it will get really... Really... Complicated."

So as soon as Hanako began explaining the science behind each of her attempts of perfecting the serum, the others begin dying of boredom due to not knowing a lot of the words she was saying.

~Hanako~

"And in attempt 244 I use nitroglycerin and acid together which I thought would work with the DNA but it seems once I mix them together I started a giant explosion...."

As she kept explaining the others were so bored that some of them began falling asleep.

~King~

"Please someone tell her to stop this!"

~Takeo~

"I don't think my brain could handle this."

~Slash~

"I rather die than hear more of this."

~Akimitsu~

"(Snoring) you're not going to get away from me... Giant... Chocolate bunny..."

Wanting this to end Akuma grabbed onto Oni's right arm and looked at her, which she then looked back of him.

~Akuma~

"Oni, please stop this."

~Oni~

"(Sigh) all right, I think I've had enough of seeing you boys suffer for what I went through."

Oni gets up from her chair and teleports right behind Hanako, she then placed her hand over her mouth to finally shut her up, Hanako looks over her right shoulder and sees Oni which she now notices

~Oni~

"Hanako, I think it's best that you skipped all the science and get right into the point already."