There's A Traitor

After a couple days past Akuma has somewhat recovered from his injuries and was back to training, Aki thought he still needed some more resting to recover but Oni convince her that he'll be fine from here on out, so with Akuma back on his own two feet Aki and Kenji gathered the six Generals in the meeting room to discuss what happened that night.

~Aki~

"I've been all let you know whatever here together."

~Oni~

"We sure do."

~Aki~

"On the night of our attack against the hero agencies each team where ambushed by heroes."

~Kenji~

"And in that ambush we lost a large amount of members."

~Aki~

"That's why we're all here together, that ambush was a setup and all those she was there and you were going to be, question is who set us up?"

Aki and Kenji looked at the six generals who lived back at them as well, but amongst the six the siblings took notice of Akimitsu who was smirking.

~Kenji~

"What are you smiling about?"

~Akimitsu~

"I'm just remembering what I read in the Bible once."

~Aki~

"And what is that have to do with the situation we are in right now?"

~Akimitsu~

"Well to educate you all, the situation you're in reminds me of the last feast that Jesus had with his followers."

~King~

"Ah yes, the last feast, it was before he was crucified, and if I recall he was betrayed by one of his followers."

~Akimitsu~

"Yep and that betrayal came from Judas."

~Aki~

"So what you're saying is..."

~Akimitsu~

"We got ourselves a Judas here and the question is who the hell is it?"

~Kenji~

"Perhaps it's one of you?"

~Oni~

"Trust me Kenji we're not the traitors, but it could be someone in your ranks."

~Kenji~

"That's impossible, each of our members have loyalty to the both of us and will never betray us."

~King~

"You are right about that, but what if someone here was pretending to put loyalty in the both of you so they can get the information that all of you give out so they can pass it along to whoever they were sent by."

~Kenji~

"No that can't be."

~Takeo~

"Well I believe it, to send in an enemy to gather up information makes perfect sense."

~Oni~

"Takeo right, if I wanted to know what my enemies were going to plan I'll send in one of my soldiers to do the exact same thing."

~Aki~

"But who could be the traitor?"

~Akuma~

"That's the hard part, we don't know?, But I think it's the best choice to find out right away before something major happens."