Wash Away My Tears

After what happened Mio and those three girls were taken to the front office where they were put in separate rooms, Mio was sitting down on the chair waiting for the principal to come back from talking to the three girls that provoked her to use her quirk, but as Mio was sitting there she knew that those girls were going to lie to the principal by telling him she started it, and since it was three of them there was no doubt for the principal to not believe them, once the principal came into the room that Mio was in he then sat down on a chair that was facing her, she didn't look at the principal instead she had her head down the whole time with a sad look on your face.

~Principal~

"Mio, those three girls told me what happened in the bathroom."

~Mio~

"Can you please tell me what they told you?"

~Principal~

"Yes I can, they told me you walked into the restroom while they were in there and began threatening them to hand over their money to you, and when they decided to refuse you decided to use your quirk against them."

~Mio~

"And you believe them?"

~Principal~

"Yes I do, those three girls have a great education here and I never thought they would be threatened in such a way, especially by student like you."

Exactly what Mio expected to hear what the principal, she could tell her the principal her side of the story, but if she did tell him there wouldn't be any chance for him to actually believe a word she's truly saying.

~Principal~

"I've contacted your mother, she's on her way right as we speak, so if there's anything you want to say to me say it now while your mother is not here yet."

~Mio~

"If I told you those girls were lying would you believe me?"

~Principal~

"Judging what you did, I don't think I would believe a word, so sit tightly and wait for your mother to arrive."

~Mio~

"Y-yes sir."

Mio held back your tears Until her Uraraka arrived at the school, she came to the front office and entered the room where Mio and the principal were in.

~Uraraka~

"Hello."

~Principal~

"Afternoon Mrs. Midoriya, would you please take a seat next to your daughter?"

~Uraraka~

"Yes."

Uraraka took a seat next to Mio who was looking away from her by still looking down at the ground, which Uraraka noticed once she saw her.

~Uraraka~

"So what seems to be the problem?"

~Principal~

"Well you see, your daughter has used her quirk against her fellow classmates and also has destroyed some school property."

Uraraka is shocked to hear such a thing that Mio has done, she looks at her but Mio doesn't look back at her at all.

~Principal~

"Mrs. Midoriya I think it's best for Mio not to be in school for a couple of days until she can get her quirk under control."

~Uraraka~

"I understand, I'll take her home right away, thank you for calling me."

~Principal~