The Flames Of Loneliness

Three days have passed and it is now Friday, which meant there was one more week until the meetup, but as the Generals were preparing for that there was something else going on in Mio's life, when the morning came Mio got out of bed and started getting ready for school, once Mio had her uniform on she left her room and went straight downstairs and headed to the kitchen just to make herself a breakfast, after she prepared her breakfast she walked over to the table and sat down, but just by sitting at that table alone she began looking at the other empty chairs that were there and began wishing her family were here enjoying breakfast with her, after Mio had finished her breakfast she put her dishes in the sink and went over to the fridge to pull out her bento that she prepared last night, she then went to the front door and started putting on her shoes I'm grabbing her back, but as she was about to walk out of the front door she noticed that her choker on her neck, so she quickly runs upstairs and heads into her room and grabs her choker that was on her desk, she then placed her choker around her neck and headed out of her room to the front door where she then stepped out of and started making her way to school, after a few minutes of walking Mio soon made it at her school where she then went to her classroom and was greedy by some of her classmates, as soon as she sat her desk two of her classmates went up to her.

~Classmates 1~

"Good morning Midoriya."

~Mio~

"O-oh good morning."

~Classmate 2~

"So how's your day going?"

~Mio~

"W-well it just started so it's going pretty well."

~Classmate 2~

"Oh that's good to hear, so anyways did you get those autograph from your dad we asked for?"

~Mio~

"S-sorry I didn't, he's a very busy person and I don't think I-I'll be able to get you those autographs anytime soon."

~Classmate 1~

"That's fine we'll just wait, well anyways class is about to start soon so we'll talk to you later."

~M-Mio~

"O-okay."

After her two classmates went back to their desk Mio sat quietly at her desk as class started, after a few classes later it was lunch time, Mio reached into a bag and pulled out her bento, she looked towards the door and saw those two classmates she was talking to this morning walk out, she leaves the classroom and goes after them.

~Mio~

"H-hey wait up."

The two classmates turn around to see Mio holding her bento.

~Classmate 1~

"Hey Midoriya, what's up?"

~Mio~

"W-well I was wondering if we could have l-lunch together this time?"

~Classmate 2~

"Oh well... Huu..."

~Mio~

"W-what's wrong?"

~Classmates 1~

"Well we agreed to have lunch with some of our other friends."

~Mio~

"O-oh I see."

~Classmate 2~

"Yeah sorry, maybe next time kay."