My Templar

After the gathering with all the villains, Akuma and Kaori we're walking in an empty hallway.

~Kaori~

"Man, thanks for saving my butt back there, that girl was set on killing me."

He does not say a single word to her, instead he keeps on looking forward as he was walking, Kaori quickly notices this and attempt to see what's wrong.

~Kaori~

"Hey you okay Akuma?, You haven't said a single word to me ever since we left that room"

With him still not responding, Kaori begins getting a bit irritated, so she grabs his right arm which he then stops walking.

~Kaori~

"Hey come on Akuma, say something already!"

He turns around but doesn't look at her, instead he looks to the direction they came from, seeing him do that, Kaori does the same and looks at that direction.

~Kaori~

"What are you lookin-"

Suddenly her grip on Akuma's arm was then broken, but before she can even react on that she was suddenly grabbed by her right shoulder and assume pinned up against the wall, as she looks in front of her, she sees that Akuma is the one pinning her to the wall and looking at her with anger in his eyes.

~Kaori~

"A-Akuma?"

~Akuma~

"Why the hell are you here?"

~Kaori~

"O-oh, so that's what you want to know, well it's like I said, I came here to join you guys."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I heard, but I know damn well there has to be another reason."

Kaori looks away from Akuma to try to escape his gaze, but even from doing so she can feel his gaze piercing through her like a knife.

~Akuma~

"I'm going to ask one more time, why are you here?"

~Kaori~

"I... I had a falling out with my family."

~Akuma~

"Over what?"

~Kaori~

"Well they told me the truth about my dad and it turns out he was a villain."

Hearing that surprises Akuma, so he let's go with her shoulders and steps back from him, but you remains leaning against the law she was pinned up to.

~Akuma~

"I see, what happened next after they told you?"

~Kaori~

"Well my cousins were the ones to tell me the truth, and completely filled with rage I attack them with my quirk, I was aiming to kill them but I was stopped by one of them, long story short I escaped from them and decided to come here to join the Hall of Demons."

~Akuma~

"I see, so you're trying to follow in your dad's footsteps or something."

~Kaori~

"Hell no, my dad has no involvement of me becoming a villain."

~Akuma~

"Then what is your involvement?"

~Kaori~

"To burn down the family that lied to me all this time."

Kaori looks at Akuma, and can see that she's serious about what she said.