The Templars

After that fight Akuma went to the rooftop of the Tower where he usually goes to clear his mind, as he was enjoying the view from up there he heard on the door that led to the rooftop, he turns his head and sees Oni standing at the doorway.

~Oni~

"I knew I'll find you up here."

Akuma doesn't say a word and turn away from her and continues looking at lidded city, she approaches him and leans against the railing of the roof.

~Oni~

"It's a really beautiful night."

~Akuma~

"Yeah it sure is."

~Oni~

"I saw what you did down there, and I have to say you did what I wanted to do to that bastard for years."

~Akuma~

"Speaking of that bastard, who was he I never seen him around the tower before?"

~Oni~

"Well to start his name is Shenzi and he's Slash's personal Templar."

~Akuma~

"What the hell is a Templar?"

~Oni~

"Well a Templar is a knight of the church, but to the Hall of Demons they're the soldiers that we personally pick ourselves to carry out any Mission their tasked with."

~Akuma~

"So that damn mutt is actually a Templar."

~Oni~

"He sure is and Slash chose him to be one, which I think was a mistake, that damn mongol is nothing but an untamed beast that will attack his own comrades just to satisfy his own appetite."

~Akuma~

"So you really don't like them do you?"

~Oni~

"I despise him, and I warned him once before that if he tried harm one of my soldiers again then I will personally put him down."

~Akuma~

"Hmm I see, so how many Templars are there besides Shenzi?"

~Oni~

"Well they're only three of them, and they're all out on personal missions that me and the other two have order them to go on."

~Akuma~

"Do you mind telling about the other Templars?"

~Oni~

"No I don't mind at all, let's start with King's Templar, his templar is called The Jester but you can just call him the Jester, he's very strange but he is a difficult opponent to fight against, which was the reason why King chose him to be his Templar, Akimitsu's Templar is called the Holy Mother and she is a force to reckon with, and just like Akimitsu she uses guns, but that is not what makes her dangerous it's her quirk that makes her real dangerous."

~Akuma~

"Hmm what about your Templar?"

~Oni~

"I was just getting to him, his name is Kamin Yamamura and he's the youngest Templar and that's all I'm going to say about him."

~Akuma~

"Why is that?"

~Oni~

"Because it's better to see what he can do than tell you."

~Akuma~

"Fair enough."

~Oni~

"Oh by the way you could have your own Templar if you like, all you have to do is choose your most strongest and loyal soldier you have."

~Akuma~

"My own Templar huh?"

~Oni~

"Yeah literally handy to have around, they take care of all of those small missions that we are too busy to take care of, so what do you say, you want a Templar?"

~Akuma~

"I'll think I'll pass on that opportunity, because last time I checked I don't have no soldiers to command."

~Oni~

"Well I wouldn't say that."

~Akuma~

"What do you mean?"

~Oni~

"Well you already know this Tower is just filled with villains."

~Akuma~

"And what are you saying?"

~Oni~

"I'm saying a ton of those villains haven't chosen a general to follow yet, and I've heard some talk about some of them wanting to join you."

~Akuma~

"What about Takeo?"

~Oni~

"The similar to you as well, the both of you may be new generals here but you have caught these villains interests, so if any of these villains come up to you and ask you to be a soldier of yours then they must prove themself to you."

~Akuma~

"Fine I'll put them through a test, and if they pass that test then they will be my soldier."

~Oni~

"Now you're starting to act like a real General."

~Akuma~

"I guess I am."

After that they then stopped talking and began looking out at the lidded City together.

~To be continued~