Who Are You

Just a few blocks away from the ronde point Oni and Bakugou we're fighting one another on top of the building where Angelo met his fate, they've been fighting each other ever since he arrived, but neither of them has not struck a hit on one another, Bakugou kept using his explosions to hit her but Oni teleported away from those explosions and tried to get near him just slice him down, but every time she got close he would know and try to hit it her with one of his explosions, they both kept their distance away from one another knowing that if one of them got close and managed to hit land a hit on one another then it will end this fight quickly, but the question was who was going to be the one that lands the first hit?

~Oni's mind~

"Damn it I have to stop him here now, if I don't then he'll go after everyone else, I won't let him, I just need to find his blind spot, if I do then he's finished, but where the hell is it?"

Before she thought were his blind spot was going to be Bakugou suddenly started speaking to her.

~Bakugou~

"Why the hell do you keep on fighting?"

~Oni~

"What?"

~Bakugou~

"You know all of this will end with you and your friends behind bars, so why do all of you keep on fighting?"

~Oni~

"If you want to know so badly then this is the honest truth, we fight because we want to live, and we'll fight you and all the other Heroes to stay alive, even if it has to be forever."

Oni then pointed her katana straight up Bakugou and looked at him with a serious look in her eyes.

~Oni~

"We didn't choose to live this life it chose us, so come on let's end this here and now!"

~Bakugou~

"Fin, then come on!"

Oni then begin to run straight towards him with her katana gripped in her hands, Bakugou flew straight towards her with his hands shooting out some explosions to give him a boost, as the two we're about to clash Oni prepare to slash at him with her katana, Bakugou raised both of his hands up and aimed his palms straight at her the blast her away, as they were ready to hit one another Oni suddenly teleports behind Bakugou just slash him down from behind, Bakugou turned his head around to see Oni about to slash down at him with her katana, he knew that if he tried to turn around then this will be the end as well, but that did not mean this was going to be the end of him, Bakugou raised his left foot up slightly and slammed it down to reveal one of his newest techniques.

~Bakugou~

"EXPLOSIVE STEP!"

An explosion comes out of Bakugou's right boot which causes the rooftop to shake and crack open, from that happening Oni loses her balance, Bakugou sees this and uses an explosion to blast himself around to grab her by the neck with his right hand and slammed her down on to the floor which completely takes out all the air from her lungs, making her unable to use her quirk.

~Bakugou~

"(Panting) well I guess I was the one to put an end to this."

As Bakugou had her pinned down he also had his left foot on her right wrist so she wouldn't reach for her katana.

~Oni~

"Yo-"

Bakugou then notices her trying to say something to him.

~Bakugou~

"What the hell are you trying to tell me?"

~Oni~