Breakout

Today was the day of the of the UA sports festival, civilians and pro heroes gathered around to come to UA just to see the students compete in the games of the festival, but as all of that was going on there was something much bigger about to happen far from UA, on top of a skyscraper that was looking over the city was Oni and a small group of her soldiers, her soldiers were positioning themselves to get ready for what's to come, but as they were doing that Oni was looking through some binoculars waiting for they're special package to arrive, as she was doing that one of her soldiers approached her and handed a walkie-talkie, as soon as she places it up to her ear she hears Akimitsu voice on the other side.

~Akimitsu~

"So what's the situation up there boss."

~Oni~

"It's quiet for now, how about your end."

~Akimitsu~

"Same here, me and Akuma I just waiting here waiting for your signal."

~Oni~

"All right, what about King and Slash?"

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah they told me that they're all set up already and they're just waiting for you too."

~Oni~

"Good, over and out."

As Oni her talk with Akimitsu she continued looking over the city with her binoculars, but as she was on that skyscraper looking over the city, Akimitsu and Akuma we're waiting in a truck that was in a alleyway far from the skyscraper that Oni was on top of.

~Akimitsu~

"Man it's so boring in here, I want this thing to start already."

Akimitsu looks over at Akuma and sees that he is sleeping, so he taps them on the shoulder which wakes him up.

~Akuma~

"Are we about to start?"

~Akimitsu~

"No not yet, I just wanted to wake you up so you'll be prepared."

~Akuma~

"Oh okay."

As Akimitsu was looking at Akuma he kind of had a feeling that's something might be going on him.

~Akimitsu~

"Hey you all right?"

~Akuma

"Yeah I'm fine."

~Akimitsu~

"All right, then can you open that glove compartment right there."

~Akuma~

"Okay."

As soon as Akuma opened the glove compartment he saw a pistol and a dark green bandana.

~Akuma~

"What's up with this stuff."

~Akimitsu~

"Well that stuff right there is for you to use, I know you're good with your fist and all but what we're about to do has to be the craziest and stupidest thing that we have ever done in our fucking lives, so each of us are going to be armed and that gun right there is for you to use if you're in a sticky situation."

~Akuma~

"And the bandana?"

~Akimitsu~

"Well it's to cover the lower part of your face so no one will be able to see your face."