Everything You Know

As the Hall of Demons were still preparing for the fight, the hero Deku was looking into Akuma's interactions between some of the heroes he faced off against which were some of his closest friends, but he will refrain from telling them about his relation to Akuma, the first person he talked to was Uraraka who didn't mind telling Deku about her interaction with Akuma especially now knowing that Akuma is also Deku's son, she told Deku that the first time she met Akuma was when she was about to apprehend him, she even mentioned when she held him down to the ground it reminded her about her first interaction with Toga, but as she was remembering that she was caught off guard and almost got cut by the leader of the Hall of Demons who ended up taking Akuma, which he must have joined right away due to a situation, after learning about this first interaction Uraraka begin telling Deku about her second interaction with Akuma that was a bit more intense compared to the last one, she even showed Deku the bite wound Akuma afflicted onto her right arm, after that she told him about Bakugou who nearly killed Akuma after what he told him, but luckily the leader of the Hall of Demons saved him in the end, knowing that Bakugou attempted to kill Akuma and has very much hatred towards him, meant that Deku couldn't ask him a thing about Akuma since he will get suspicious towards Deku and will want to know everything that Deku is hiding, so he will refrain from talking to him about this, from making that decision Uraraka also informed Deku that she heard that Tsuyu and Tokoyami had an interaction between two villains of the Hall of Demons, so now knowing that Deku will have to pay his two good friends a visit which lived on the neighboring City, to get there he ended up using One For All to get there faster, once doing that he eventually ended up arriving at their house, he rings the doorbell and here's a familiar voice he hasn't heard in quite a while.

~Tokoyami~

"Tokoyami residence, can I help you?"

~Deku~

"Yes you can."

From just hearing Deku speak, Tokoyami can already guess who it is.

~Tokoyami~

"Izuku, is that really you my friend?"

~Deku~

"Yes it is, could I come in?"

~Tokoyami~

"Certainly, come on in."

The gate in the front unlocks itself and Deku opens it widely and head over towards the door which is then opened and is met face to face with Tokoyami with a then embraced each other with a hug.

~Tokoyami~

"It is truly good to see you again my."

~Deku~

"Yeah likewise."

They then split apart from each other and Tokoyami welcomes him into his house, after that he then takes Deku to his indoor library really then take a seat on on leather chairs.

~Tokoyami~

"So what brings you here Izuku?"

~Deku~

"Well you see I'm here to talk to you and Tsu, about your interaction with the Hall of Demons."

From hearing that Tokoyami falls silent, as he locked his fingers together and leaned forward in his chair.

~Tokoyami~

"(Sigh) I see, but unfortunately Tsuyu isn't here at the moment."

~Deku~

"Where is she?"

~Tokoyami~

"At work of course, unlike me who's had his hero license suspended due to my actions."