Everything Is Ready

As the others are doing their own thing Akimitsu was in his room nearly finishing making the bombs, ever since he took responsibility to make the bombs he has not slept for a week and a half now, he only focused on making the bombs no matter what even if it means skipping sleep, over the first week and weekend he has made 40 bombs and on this week he has made 35 bombs which which is a good thing since he needed five more to make to total of 80 bombs together, as he finished making two bombs and moved on to his third one he began singing a little song that Holy Mother used to sing to him when he was young.

~Akimitsu~

"London bridge is falling down falling down, falling down London bridge is falling down my sweet lady."

As he sang that song softly just like how Holy Mother used to, his focus on making the bombs was increased, and because of that he has already finished making three bombs in an hour and a half making another 40 bombs, he took a little break after that but he soon returned on making another 40 bombs which will continue another sleepless nights, after that week it was already the third week and he was on the third day where he then finally finished the last bomb, which total all the bombs he made into 100.

~Akimitsu~

"YES!, I'M DONE!, HAHAH-"

He ended up passing out on the floor and started snoring, but from him shouting Oni and Aki run into his room to see him sleeping and to see all hundred bombs he has made stacked in the corner, which left Aki shocked but not Oni.

~Aki~

"You have to be kidding me, he actually made all those bombs by himself?"

~Oni~

"He sure did, and he did say that it'll take 2 weeks and a half which he actually manage to finish at."

~Aki~

"I have to say Oni you have one hell of a team here."

~Oni~

"I sure do, let's get out of here and let him sleep."

~Aki~

"But shouldn't we tell everyone else that he's finished?"

~Oni~

"We will tell them but not now since Akimitsu need some sleep after making those bombs for two weeks and a half with out a wink of sleep after all."

~Aki~

"All right then, but when will he wake up?"

~Oni~

"Later on tonight, he'll be a bit sleepy but he'll have enough energy to tell us everything about the bombs, so you don't need to worry."

~Aki~

"If you say so."

Oni and Aki then leave his room and slide the door shut to let him continue sleeping on the floor.

After hours went by it was already 11:00 p.m. which Akimitsu begin waking up at, as he sat up from the floor he rubbed his eyes and wiped the drool that ran down his right cheek, as he was doing that he hears his door slide open which he turns his head to see Oni.

~Oni~

"Well it looks like sleeping beauty awake."

~Akimitsu~

"Barely, I think I need some more sleep."

~Oni~

"Later, right now you're going to get up and come to the room where we had that first meeting, so we can finally make a plan since you're finally finished making those bombs of yours."