Unworthy

After all the fighting has ended all the villains left the city and headed back to The Eclipse's hideout where they have a funeral for Tsuki, after that went into The hideout went into a room at the rest of the generals were in, the five other generals are getting treated for their injuries they obtained from the hero Deku but Akuma was sitting in a chair cleaning his knife that had a bit of blood on it.

~Maria~

"I see that all of you are doing well now."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah you can say that, put that damn hero Deku did a number on us for sure."

~Takeo~

"Yes he has, and he was much stronger than any of us has ever expected."

~King~

"He certainly was, if I wasn't wearing my helmets he would have fractured my own skull."

~Oni~

"Well the point is that we made it out alive thanks to Akuma showing up."

Everybody looks up at him but he doesn't look back at them, instead he just focuses on cleaning his knife, Slash get off the bed he was laying on walks over to him, once he faced him he just looked at him, Akuma notices him there so he turns his attention to him.

~Slash~

"How did it feel, to face the number one hero alone and not get hit once?"

Akuma doesn't say a single word to Slash and instead gets up from the chair he was sitting on and proceeds to leave the room, has he left the room no one question why he did that, instead they looked at one another to discuss about the fight between Akuma and Deku.

~Akimitsu~

"I don't know how Akuma, but he managed to go toe to toe with the number one hero and not get hit once."

~Takeo~

"Compared to all of us we had no chance against Deku, but Akuma did somehow and we should be grateful to him."

~King~

"Yes we should, if he didn't show up in time then we would have been captured by the heroes."

~Oni~

"He sure is amazing, I'm glad he's one of us."

Everyone agreed for what she said but Slash was angry for some reason.

~Slash~

"This is bullshit."

Everyone looks at Slash and sees that he's clenching his fist as he begins to grow angry.

~Akimitsu~

"What's up with you?"

~Slash~

"Why was Akuma the one and not me?"

Everyone but Oni didn't know what he was talking about, before they can even ask he just stormed out of the room.

~King~

"What's the matter with him?"

~Oni~

"It's just a little grudge he has, it's something we shouldn't worry about."

~Akimitsu~

"Well if you say so then we won't worry about it then."

After that was said the remaining generals that were in the room with over at Maria who is still standing near the doorway.

~Oni~

"So you're the new leader right?"

~Maria~

"Yes I am, and as the leader of the eclipse I will accept."