Our Loved Crazed Scientist

Early in the morning before the sun even came up all the generals were all ready to head out to the mountains, but before they left Oni ordered Kamin to look after the Tower while she and the others were gone, after that the six generals then got into the back of the truck which they then shut the doors of, now that they were all settled in the soldier in front begin driving out the tower and heading to the destination, four hours later they were still on the road and not even close to their destination, so to pass the time Takeo, Slash, and king took a nap while the other three were keeping themselves entertained, Oni pass the time by reading a book that she brought along, Akimitsu passed his time by twiddling a butterfly knife in his hand, and for Akuma to pass his time all he did was just see Akimitsu twiddling his butterfly knife, Akimitsu glances eyes over to Akuma who was sitting across from him and noticed that his eyes were glued on to the movement of butterfly knife going through his fingers, as soon as Akimitsu stops Akuma link his eyes I lift up at Akimitsu.

~Akimitsu~

"So Akuma you got a thing for blades?"

~Akuma~

"Sort of."

~Akimitsu~

"I knew it, look like a guy that can use a blade, so how about it you want to use mine?"

Akimitsu puts out his butterfly knife to hand it to Akuma which he takes with no hesitation, once he had that butterfly knife in his right hand he began to feel how cold the steel was against his skin.

~Akuma~

"It has some weight to it."

~Akimitsu~

"Yeah it sure does, how about you give it a little twirl."

~Akuma~

"All right."

Akuma then began toodling the butterfly knife in his fingers, he started to move a bit slow so he can get the hang of it.

~Akimitsu~

"That's it, now pick up the speed a bit."

He then began to pick up the speed a bit more, Akuma look at the blade carefully to make sure he doesn't cut himself, but as he was doing so good the truck then hits a speed bump which causes Akuma to cut his pointing finger and drop the butterfly knife.

~Akuma~

"Shit."

Oni hears him say that and looks over to him and notices that he cut his finger.

~Oni~

"Akuma are you all right?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah I'm fine it's just a little cut that's all."

~Oni~

"All right then."

Oni goes back to reading her book and Akuma picks up the butterfly knife and hands it over to Akimitsu which she takes back.

~Akuma~

"Sorry for dropping."

~Akimitsu~

"It's all right and don't worry about getting cut usually beginners get themselves cut when they mess up."

~Akuma~

"All right thanks."

~Akimitsu~

"Anytime."

Five hours later they finally arrived at their destination, I told you that was driving gets off and head to the back and opens the doors which all six generals began getting out of, all six of them were glad to finally get out of that truck to stretch their legs.