The Shadow Woman

On the east side of the city The Eclipse's group were fighting against many Heroes that were quite strong, but each member of the eclipse held their own against the heroes, especially Maria who was fighting with all of her heart, with her grandfather's sword grip in her right hand and using her quirk to make shadowy arms appear from her back, with her using the sword and quirk, she had no problems taking out any hero that tried getting close to her, eventually the heroes knew they couldn't get close to her at all and begin to notice that the eclipse member were gaining the upper hand on them, so some of them began pulling back to get reinforcements, but as they were running, Maria notices quickly and has some of her members chase after them.

~Maria~

"(Sigh) these heroes are completely foolish to think that we would just fall so easily to them, it almost laughable to see them try to stop us."

She's smirked from saying that, but suddenly heard screaming from the direction she had her members to run after those Heroes, she looks towards that direction and and cease some of her members being thrown into the air.

~Maria~

"What in the world?"

From seeing that she puts the blade of the sword back into its hilt and shadowy arms that protruded out of her back disappeared, she then proceed to walk towards the direction she saw her members being thrown into the air like rag dolls, as she was walking towards that direction the heroes around tried to stop her, but some of her members prevented them.

~Eclipse members~

"Don't stand in lady Maria's way!"

Maria's members pushed back the heroes as she continued walking, shortly after that she soon reached where her members were being thrown around, and saw a hero with the bird head and a shadow sticking out of his back as they both want together against each Eclipse member.

~Tokoyami~

"Dark Shadow!, Make sure they don't get past us!""

~Dark Shadow~

"You got it!"

From seeing those two completely throw around her members, she grew angry, so a shadowy arm formed from the left side of her back, she then extended her own left arm straight towards Tokoyami which causes the shadowy arms to do the same but to extend even farther then her own arm, of the arm began extending out to grab Tokoyami, he quickly sees it off the corner of his eye.

~Tokoyami~

"DARK SHADOW!"

~Dark Shadow~

"Right!"

Dark Shadow quickly goes in front of Tokoyami and hits the shadowy arm as soon as he got close, from doing that the shadowy arm soon disappears, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow look over towards where that shadowy arm came from and sees a girl in a black dress and holding a cane in her right hand.

~Maria~

"You are quite fast to see that coming."

~Tokoyami~

"Well of course, a hero needs to be fast to counter unexpected attacks like that."

As they both looked at one another, each of the Eclipse members knew that's something was going to happen between the both of them, so afraid to get injured in any way, all of them begin running back to where they came from, as they were now all gone, Maria grab the handle of her cane which she then proceeded to use it as a proper cane.

~Maria~

"Before we start, allow me to introduce myself, I am Maria Aoki, the leader of The Eclipse

~Tokoyami~