Dinner Discussion

After the introduction between the generals and the followers of The Rebirth, Chitose lead all the six generals through her factory which made tin cans that they would sell to the local fisherman.

~Oni~

"Excuse me Miss Chitose if you don't mind me asking why are you running a factory that distributes tin cans?, Aren't you worried the heroes will find out that you're here and put a stop to it?"

~Chitose~

"That's a good question, the reason why I'm running this factory is to make profit out of it, I sell bulks of cans to the local fisherman so they can package their own fish and sell them off, with the money I earned from selling the cans is 500,000 and I also earned another 500,000 from the fisherman's who bought my cans and gave me half the money they've earned from selling their fish, in total I make 1 million."

~Akimitsu~

"What in a week?"

~Chitose~

"Daily actually."

The generals were shocked to hear that she makes 1 million daily from selling cans and getting half of the profit from her own buyers that sell there own profit.

~Chitose~

"And to answer your second question, I'm not worried at all because I do not exist."

~Oni~

"What do you mean you don't exist?"

~Chitose~

"Long story short I will declare dead long ago, and since that I've hidden my identity to their public, the only ones that know what I look like are my followers, and if you're wondering how I do business deals for my factory I have that covered as well, since I used the false name to to purchase this factory I've also had one of my trusted followers to act as the person running this place."

~Oni~

"I see that you were prepared for everything."

~Chitose~

"Yes I certainly was."

They soon arrived at two wooden doors which then opens for them, once they step through those doors they were surprised to see a fancy dining room with a large table in the middle and on top of it was a spread of seafood that has just been finished prepared for everyone, Chitose turned around and faced everyone with a grin on her face.

~Chitose~

"All of you must be famished from the drive here, so let us eat and have our discussion when's all of you are finished."

~Oni~

"If you insist then we'll take you up on that offer."

So with that said all the six generals went over to the large dining table and took a seat, Akuma, King, and Takeo were sitting on the left side of the table and on the right side where Oni, Akimitsu, and Slash, with all six of them sitting down they begin filling up their plates full of food, as they were doing that Chitose sat down at the end of the table what she can observe everyone enjoying the seafood.

~Chitose~

"I see that all of you are enjoying your meals."

~Slash~

"Hell yeah we are, and these crab legs are fucking amazing."

~Chitose~

"Well I'm glad to hear that."

But as Chitose looked at all six of them she noticed that King has not put any food on his plate, I said she saw him looking at the large lobster in the middle of the table.