Meeting You

As the next morning came, Akuma was standing outside of his apartment complex ready to go, as he was waiting there it didn't take long for Deku to arrive in his car, Akuma went ahead and got inside the car and sat down on the passenger seat next to Deku, after that Deku then begin to drive away from the apartment complex, but during the drive Akuma couldn't help but to wonder where exactly Deku is taking him.

~Akuma~

"So are you going to tell me where we're going or is it just going to have to be a surprise?"

~Deku~

"Haha, don't worry you'll see when we get there."

~Akuma~

"All right, if you say so."

After hours and hours of driving, Akuma and Deku were finally reaching their destination, all they needed to do was to go over a bridge and head to some sort of giant facility that was just off the coast of a city, as soon as they got on the bridge they headed straight to the front entrance of the facility who's they soon used in no time, around the time they reach the front entrance they saw another car parked to right in front of the gates, so as Deku and Akuma got off the car they then saw Shoto Todoroki and Kaori get out of the other car that they saw parked in front of the gate.

~Akuma~

"Kaori!?"

Hearing her name being called out by familiar voice, she looked behind her and saw Akuma who she hasn't seen since the Tower fall.

~Kaori~

"Akuma!"

She quickly runs to him and immediately hugs him very tightly when she got close, after that she pulled away from him and looked up at him.

~Kaori~

"Wow, it's been quite some time huh Akuma?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah it sure has, so how have you been?"

~Kaori~

"Well pretty good if I had to say so my self, I wasn't thrown into jail because my uncle chose to take responsibility for what I did, but since he did now I got to wear this stupid ankle bracelet."

From saying that she then lifts up the left part of her jeans to show her right ankle.

~Akuma~

"Ha, I guess we're in the same boat."

Akuma then does the same and shows his ankle bracelet to Kaori.

~Kaori~

"Well I guess we are, hehe."

After that they then let go of their own pants and looked at one another

~Kaori~

"So how have you been Akuma since everything that has happened to you and... The other generals."

~Akuma~

"I've been doing okay, but it's a little hard trying to adjust some things."

~Kaori~

"Yeah I know what you mean, but I also know that you can get through it."

~Akuma~

"Thanks Kaori I appreciate the support."

~Kaori~

"Anytime, you are my friend after all."

The two then hug as an act of friendship, after that they pulled apart from one another, from doing so Deku and Todoroki then approach them.