It's All Right

After the Hall of Demons, The Plague and The Eclipse left the city, they soon arrived at their temporary hideout which was an abandoned warehouse that was completely hidden in the forest, the villains that had injuries begin getting patched up by Holy Mother and some other villains that had quirk that can help as well, but the villains that weren't injured began celebrating their victory for today, so they begin to party like they usually do each time they have a large victory like this, but as all the villains were having a good time inside, Aki was outside the warehouse trying to get a connection on her phone.

~Aki~

"Come on you stupid thing, just give me one bar."

After waving her phone around in the air for a few minutes she soon had two bars, so she quickly took this opportunity and began to call her dad right away, which didn't take him too long to answer.

~Aki~

"Hello Dad?"

~Overhaul~

"Yes it's me Aki, are you checking up on me again."

~Aki~

"Yeah I am."

~Overhaul~

"Hmm, you know you don't have to call me everyday of the week and weekend."

~Aki~

"I know that, but I want to call you to see if you're doing all right."

~Overhaul~

"(Sigh) your just like your mother, always worrying about me."

~Aki~

"Yeah, I guess that's one of the traits I picked up from her, haha."

~Overhaul~

"You might be right about that, but I think you have more traits of her than me."

~Aki~

"You think so?"

~Overhaul~

"I do, and Kenji has some of my traits."

~Aki~

"Haha, yeah he sure does."

Hearing his daughter laugh over the phone made overhaul smile.

~Overhaul~

"So how are the two of you doing?"

~Aki~

"We're doing pretty good, especially with the fights against the heroes."

~Overhaul~

"That's good to hear, I pray the two of you continue on being safe out there."

~Aki~

"Thanks dad, I love you."

~Overhaul~

"I love you too Aki, take care of yourself and your brother."

~Aki~

"Will do."

After the call ended, Aki leaned against a tree that was behind her and began, but as she was looking at the leaves she suddenly hears a twig snap on the other side of the tree she was leaning on, so she quickly reacted by grabbing the end of her left glow where she then proceeds to remove it from her hand, after Aki did that she then leaped out from behind the an extended her right hand out, but soon stopped herself after noticing that the person who stepped on the twig was Akuma, so she pulls her hand back and take a few steps away from Akuma who just noticed her after she stepped back.