Checkmate

When King split it up from the others he was being chased to buy some Heroes, he managed to slow some down by shooting them, but each time he shot his gun the heroes will know where he is, so we ran into an alleyway to try to lose them, but as he was running through it he saw a closed door, he tried opening it but it was locked from the other side, he heard the heroes getting closer to the alleyway so he aimed his gun right at the lock of the door and shot it which opened it, king runs inside and shut the door behind him by placing his body against it, but as his body was pressed against the door he started to hear the heroes that we're pursuing him running past until he couldn't hear their footsteps anymore, king thought about going back out there but he knew if he did that the heroes respond him again and chase after him once more, so he he started to make his way through the building to see if you can find another way out then the one he came in from, as he walked in the dark building he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched on each step he made, but he knew that if anyone try to sneak up from behind him they'll be dead before before they can even get close to him, he eventually made it to the lobby of the building which looks completely ransacked, in the center of the lobby for the broken fountain with no water inside, it was being lit up by the moonlight that pierced through the ceiling windows, just by looking at that fountain reminded him of a building they had a similar fountain of this.

~King~

"It is a shame to see a please like this in this type of condition, I bet it was really beautiful once."

Suddenly King heard something coming from behind you, he turned around and aimed his gun, but what he saw was a rat coming out from the darkness, once the rat saw King it then ran back into the darkness.

~King~

"Disgusting creature."

Put his gun down to the side and turns right back around to leave to the front doors of the lobby, but before you can even get close to them the same rats that he saw was now standing right in front of him, from seeing it he gets disgust so he kicks it away from him, but once the rat landed across the room and then got on its hind legs and begin squeaking, and just from those tiny squeaks King started to hear some things coming out of the darkness and into the moonlight, he looked around and saw that he was surrounded by rats.

~King~

"What is going on here?"

~Koda~

"It's simple, You're surrounded!"

From hearing that voice King looked around to see if he could spot that person, but couldn't at all.

~King~

"Yes I've noticed that, and I take it that this is your doing?"

~Koda~

"You are correct, I am anima a pro hero and I'm here to stop you."

~King~

"I see, and will you be doing this alone?"

~Koda~

"No I won't, I have my animals here to help me, and I give him thanks for if I did not have them then you wouldn't have helped me track you down here."

Once king heard that he realized that the feelings of being washed were because he was, the rats were watching him the entire time he was walking through the building.

~King~

"So I take it that must be your quirk, you can control animals."

~Koda~

"Well not exactly, but we don't have time to discuss about my quirk, right now we're going to stop you."

~King~