Still Learning

After just an hour from leaving Denki's house, Deku soon arrived at Shinso's agency, he talked to the owner of the agency which told him that Shinso wasn't here at the moment, instead the owner told Deku that Shinso was visiting his old mentor which was the veteran hero Eraserhead, so with now knowing that Deku headed off where where his former teacher lived, which was deep in the mountains and half a day's trip, but it was a trip back Deku was willing to take, so Deku rushed over to the nearest airport and got them to a plane which took him to another city, after that you then proceeded on foot to get where he is going, luckily as he used one for all he eventually arrived at Aizawa's house while the sun was about to set, as he walked up the wooden steps and stood on top of the porch and begin knocking on the Giant door, as soon as he stopped the door began opening, and as that door opened Deku was not faced with Shinso or Aizawa, instead it was a familiar face that he hasn't seen since since her graduation at UA.

~Eri~

"Izuku?"

~Deku~

"Hi Eri."

From seeing Deku right in front of her very eyes, Eri couldn't hold in her excitement and leaped into Deku's arms which he embraced fully, after a big hug he sets her down and they both mind one another.

~Eri~

"It's really good to see you Izuku, how have you been?"

~Deku~

"I've been doing well, and I can see that you have been as well."

~Eri~

"I sure have, so what brings you here?"

~Deku~

"Well I was told that Shinso came here to to pay a visit to Mr. Aizawa, and I was wanting to talk to him."

~Eri~

"Oh I see, then come on in, I'll take you to them."

~Deku~

"Thank you Eri."

As Deku steps inside the house, Eri then begin to lead him where Aizawa and Shinso, which ended up being the back porch, as soon as they stepped through the back door, Deku saw Shinso and Aizawa sitting at a small table playing chest a game of chest.

~Eri~

"Papa we have another guess."

Aizawa looks over his left shoulder and Shinso raises his head up, and they both see Deku standing in the doorway smiling at them, but instead of reading him they turn their gaze away from him and look back at the chess board, which made Deku confused on why they did that, so he leaned down towards Eri and begin whispering to her.

~Deku~

"Umm, I'm going to be upset with me or something?"

~Eri~

"No, no, they just get really focused in their chess games."

~Deku~

"Oh I see, then do I not disturb them?"

~Eri~

"It's best that you don't, but you can sit down and watch them play."

~Deku~

"Hmm, all right I'll do that."

~Eri~

"Wonderful, then I'll head inside to prepare some lemonade once the game is over."

~Deku~

"O-okay."

Eri then headed back inside to go and prepare that lemonade, and Deku went over to the chair that was just between Aizawa's and Shinso's chest game, so is he sat there he just watched them play, but as minutes passed there was nothing but awkward silence which made Deku very uncomfortable, but he decides to sit through the silence and continue watching them play which was a bit difficult since they both were hard to read and took a long time on their turns.