Welcome

As two weeks passed by The Plague and The Eclipse has finally arrived at the tower where the Hall of Demons reside, as all the trucks drove inside they I stopped in a row, and one by one the back doors of the trucks began opening and many of the members of The Eclipse and The Plague hopped out of them, including their leaders as well, after Aki and Kenji got off their truck they began looking around to see any of the generals but none of them are there to greet them.

~Kenji~

"Where the hell is everybody in this damn place?"

~Aki~

"No clue, but Oni did say come to the tower through the loading docks after all."

As they continued looking around Kenji turned his head to the left to see Maria and all of her beauty, which he could not resist but to stare at her.

~Kenji~

"Who's that?"

Aki looks over at the direction where kenji is looking at and sees Maria who is surrounded by many of her members.

~Aki~

"Taking a look at her I have to say that she's the leader of that group."

~Kenji~

"Oh the leader huh, then I guess I should go over there and introduce myself to her."

As Kenji was about to approach Maria, Aki stop him by placing her left hand on his chest.

~Aki~

"Kenji, whatever you're trying to do I suggest you stop right now."

~Kenji~

"Oh come on sis, I'm just trying to greet myself, one leader to another."

~Aki~

"Since when do you like greeting people?"

~Kenji~

"Oh shut up."

He moves his sister's hand off of his chest and proceeds to walk over towards Maria, as he was getting closer he comes his hair with his hand puts on his best smile.

~Kenji~

"Hey beautiful."

Hearing that Maria looks over towards Kenji who she finds out is approaching her, she raises her cane and points at him which causes her members to stop his approach by blocking his way.

~Kenji~

"Hey what the hell are you guys doing!?"

~Eclipse member~

"You are not allowed to get any more near lady Maria, so back off!"

~Kenji~

"You damn little servants get on my way now!, I'm one of The Pledge's leaders!"

From him shouting that out Maria takes interest and begins approaching her members that are blocking his way, as soon as she got close she tapped the bottom of her cane with the floor which caused each of the members to turn their gaze towards her.

~Maria~

"Let him pass."

~Eclipse members~

"Yes my Lady!"

Each member steps aside and Kenji proceeds to walk over towards Maria, as soon as they stood right in front of one another, Maria had to look up at him since he was quite tall and Kenji had to look down due to her height.

~Maria~

"So is it true?, Are you really one of the leaders of The Plague?"

~Kenji~