An Old Friend

A few weeks have passed and the Hall of Demons are still staying low at the moment, but from doing so allowed Akuma to train without anything bothering him, but one day as he was finishing up his training today Oni appeared out of the darkness to have a chat with Akuma.

~Oni~

"I see that you had another great training session today."

~Akuma~

"(Panting) Yeah I just finished up."

~Oni~

"Yeah I can see that."

Oni then tossed a rag over to Akuma which he then caught and begin wiping off the sweat from his face.

~Akuma~

"Thanks for the rag."

~Oni~

"Anytime, by the way I came here to ask you something."

~Akuma~

"What is it?"

~Oni~

"Well since we lost that one truck filled with weapons in that setup, we have to get more to replace those weapons."

~Akuma~

"So does that mean we're going to have to steal some weapons from dock like last time?"

~Oni~

"No, the last time we went to go get those weapons a pro Hero showed up out of nowhere, and I think since that day they must have boosted security way more."

~Akuma~

"So where are we going to get the weapons?"

~Oni~

"The black market of course."

~Akuma~

"I thought the Hall of demons were the black market?"

~Oni~

"We are but we're just one of them, the black market is just like one big shopping mall, if anyone need weapons then they buy from us, but if someone in needed of equipment, vehicles, or even henchman then they have to contact other markets to buy what they need from them."

~Akuma~

"Hmm I see, so who are we buying from?"

~Oni~

"I'm glad you said that, I have a friend that owns his own market, and he sells all sorts of things including weapons which we will be buying, but the downside is he can't do deliveries at the moment since there been a lot of Heroes patrolling around his area, so that means he'll have to be a pickup and that's why I'm here, I wanted to know if you want to come with me to pick up the delivery?"

~Akuma~

"Yeah sure why not, I'll tag along with you."

~Oni~

"Thanks, I've already paid for the weapons and they'll be ready for pick up tomorrow, so we'll be heading out to pick them up early in the morning."

~Akuma~

"All right then, see you tomorrow morning."

~Oni~

"Yeah me too."

Akuma then walked past Oni and goes back to his room so to wash himself from all the sweat.

~The next morning~

When the sun was barely coming up Oni and Akuma we're already in a truck driving out of the Tower and into the city to get to the highway, after 4 hour drive on the highway they finally got off and arrived at a different city, as Oni and Akuma drove around the city they made sure to be cautious in the surroundings, after driving for a few minutes of driving they seen arrived at an indoor parking lot where they went into, Oni drove the truck all the way down to the lowest floor and parked the truck where there was a security camera above it, but while parked there Akuma was confused on why this place will be the pickup of the delivery.