Our First Love

Two days days have passed since The Eclipse and The Plague showed up at the Tower, and over those two days many of their members have been injected with the quirk serum, but before they can take the fight to the heroes, the villains that have been injected with the quirk serum have to adjust and learn how to use they're new quirk, so the fight will have to wait until they're fully adjusted to their quirks, so as they waited many of the generals began training their own group of villains that have been given a second quirk, but as the others began training their villains, Akuma was on his own since he didn't have his own group of villains to train, instead he trained himself with hand to hand combat and even close combat with his knife, he did all of this in his usual training place which he hasn't been in for quite a while, but after a few minutes of training so much he will end up taking off his jacket and his shirt so they wouldn't get in his way and reeks of sweat later on, but from doing so gave his little admirer something very hot to see, looking from above was Maria who couldn't keep her eyes off of Akuma.

~Maria's mind~

"Wow, he's working so hard on his own, his movements, his strikes, are all perfect, but more importantly is that figure of his, it's quite impressive, his muscles look like they have been charged into him, I just can't look away."

As she continued looking on, her eyes focused only on Akuma's ripped body, just by the mere side of it her entire face begin heating up, she raises her left hand up which is clenched into a fist and bites down onto a piece of skin on her thumb, Maria then began leaning closer to the ledge to get a closer look at him, but as her focus was only on him she didn't notice the person that snuck up behind her and placed their hand on to her left shoulder which startled her but refrained from screaming not to give away her position, she slowly turns her head over to the left and looks over her shoulder and sees Aki.

~Aki~

"What the hell are you doin-"

Before Aki can finish what she was about to say, Maria turned completely around and covered Aki's mouth to stop her from speaking.

~Maria~

"Shhh, you'll give our position away you damn fool."

From her saying that makes Aki confused on what she meant by that, so she removed Maria's hand off of her mouth and talks quietly.

~Aki~

"What the hell are you talking about?, And why the hell are you in this area?"

~Maria~

"Th-that is none of your concern, and why you even here?"

~Aki~

"Well I'm looking for my stupid brother who thought it was a good idea to wander this place."

~Maria~

"Well he's not here, now leave at once."

Maria then attempted to push Aki to the door, but Aki wasn't going to budge so easily, and knew that Maria was acting quite strangely.

~Aki~

"Hey you're acting really weird right now, what the hell are you hiding?"

~Maria~

"I said it's none of your concern, now leave."

As Maria was still trying to push her, Aki suddenly started to hear some grunting over the ledge that Maria was looking over at, which must have meant she was spying on someone, so now knowing what she is trying to hide, Aki grins and pushes Maria's arms off of her and runs over to the ledge which Maria still tries to stop her by grabbing her jacket, but that was no use since she just took off for Jackie and ran over to the ledge and was able to see what Maria was trying hid.