Akuma's Old Home

After finding out where the orphanage that Akuma grew up in, Deku soon headed to the city where it was located, after a long drive there Deku soon arrived outside the orphanage, he added up the steps and knocked on the wooden door, once he did that he soon heard the door being open, he lowers the mask from his face and prepares himself to greet the overseer, but as the door fully opened he didn't see anyone in front of him, until he looks down to see a child looking right up at Deku, he kneels down so he can reach his eye level.

~Deku~

"Hi there, is the overseer here."

The child's eyes and jaw widen for actually seeing the number one hero right in front of his eyes.

~Child~

"DEKU!"

The child leaps up a hugs Deku which was a bit surprising but was welcoming as well, but from the child's yeah alerted all the other little children that were in the orphanage, Deku looked through the open door and saw tons of children running straight at him until they all leaped on him and brought him to the ground, the children were so excited to meet Deku they couldn't contain their excitement, as Deku got back onto his feet were just begging him to give them attention, so that's what he did, he started playing with the children by lifting them up into the air, carrying them on his shoulders or biceps, and even playing Heroes with them as well, but as he was playing with them be overseer soon came outside holding a baby in her arms.

~Overseer~

"What is going on out here?"

She was surprised to see the children playing with the number one hero Deku.

~Overseer~

"Umm, excuse me?"

After she said that Deku stopped playing with the children and looked over to see a woman standing at the doorway, so he put down the children that we're holding on to his arms and walked over to the overseer, they were then face to face in the overseer couldn't believe that Deku was here at the orphanage.

~Deku~

"Excuse me ma'am, I came here to have a talk with you."

~Overseer~

"With me, why?"

~Deku~

"Well it's about a young man who was raised here, his name is Akuma."

From hearing that name she looked over at the other children who are waiting for Deku to come play with him.

~Overseer~

"Children, come inside your snacks are ready."

The children happily cheered and ran back inside the orphanage, as the children are back inside the overseer looks at Deku.

~Overseer~

"Come on in, we can talk about Akuma in my office."

~Deku~

"All right then."

As they went inside the orphanage, the overseer brought Deku to her office and had right inside.

~Overseer~

"Take a seat on the couch, I'll be back after I set this little one back in his crib."

~Deku~

"Okay, thank you very much."

The overseer smiles at Deku and proceed to leave the room to go put the baby back in its crib, as Deku was alone in her office he began looking around, which he soon laid his eyes upon picture frames of children standing outside of orphanage in a row, as he was looking at them he noticed that there was were one for each year, but in one photograph he laid his eyes on he soon spotted a young Akuma whose hair was longer and resembled Deku's, as he began to move a bit closer to see the picture a bit better he soon stops after hearing the door being opened and looking over to see the overseer walk into the room, and notices in looking at one of the picture frames strangely.