I Know The Truth

After UA was destroyed, all the villains that were in the city began leaving along with The Generals, hours later the Heroes begin showing up and started helping the wounded that was in the city and in UA, since the nearest hospital was shut down due to the people leaving, the hero set up a camp outside of UA's gates where they brought the injured to patch them up, during this the principal of UA, stood in front of the gate looking where UA high was, but I see was looking now Deku soon appears and kneels down next to him.

~Deku~

"I'm sorry we didn't get here sooner."

~Nezu~

"It's fine Mr. Midoriya."

~Deku~

"No it's not fine at all, if we actually made it then UA would have still remained standing."

~Nezu~

"That might be so, but you must know, UA is not only about the building, it's about the students that attend here, without them it would just be an empty building, and it doesn't matter if it's destroyed, we can always rebuild it."

~Deku~

"You're right."

Nezu turned towards Deku and placed his left paw onto his shoulder, where he then looks over at him.

~Nezu~

"You may be the number one hero, but there are something that you need to learn."

Deku smiles from Nezu's words.

~Nezu~

"Now if you excuse me, I'll go have a nice cup of tea."

Nezu remove his paw from Deku's shoulder and proceeds to walk off, after that Deku then head over towards a larger tent where he then walks inside and sees all of his friends inside discussing away how they can find the Hall of Demons.

~Denki~

"All right, how about we just check the footage from the cameras that were on the roads?"

~Shoji~

"We can't, all the video cameras that were in the areas were completely cut off for some reason."

~Aoyama~

"How about we just track their tire streaks on the road?"

~Kirishima~

"Yeah we should do that."

~Tokoyami~

"That would take way too long, and it will be quite difficult as well, since the road have so many timesheets already."

~Sero~

"This is way more difficult then I thought it would be."

~Jiro~

"Well of course, tracking them is not going to be the easiest thing after all."

~Sato~

"That might be true, but we have to find them at once or else we'll never will."

~Uraraka~

"Sato is right, so come on you guys let's keep on thinking."

As Deku approach the table that everyone else were all around, he also began thinking of ways of tracking the Hall of Demons and where they're hideout could be, but his thinking was suddenly cut off when he noticed Bakugou walking away from the table and out of the tent, Deku goes ahead and follows after me, as Deku walked out of the tent he quickly catched up to Bakugou and placed his right hand onto Bakugou's left shoulder, but as soon as he felt Deku's hand on his shoulder he quickly turned around and hit it off of him.