Great News

When Akuma and Oni returned to the Tower they were greeted by her soldiers that started to unload the weapons from the truck, after that Oni told Akuma to go and wait in the meeting room as she was going to gather the other generals, he did as she said and went there alone, once he was there he sat at the chair he would usually sit in and patiently waiting for the others to arrive, but as Akuma was waiting he kept thinking about that knife Angelo showed him, just from laying his eyes on it made him want to take it for himself but he didn't know the reason why he wanted to take it though, he kept thinking about the knife until everyone showed up and sat at their chairs, he stopped thinking about it once Oni started speaking.

~Oni~

"All right boys, I gathered you all here for something very important."

~King~

"What is it?"

~Oni~

"Well you all know that me and Akuma went to go meet Angelo."

~King~

"Yes a matter of fact we do know that."

~Akimitsu~

"How's he doing?"

~Oni~

"He's doing well and he told me to tell all of you hi, but enough of about that, Angelo told me something very important, so important that I'll change the Hall of Demons forever."

~Slash~

"Well go on spit it out."

~Oni~

"All right, Angelo told me that since the heroes have been capturing more villains daily, he managed to get in touch with two other villain groups to meet up in the ghost town."

~Takeo~

"The ghost town?, The hell is that place?"

~King~

"It's an abandoned city That's been destroyed by heroes and villains, it is a restricted area but it's not guarded at all."

~Takeo~

"Hmm I see, and who are the other two villain groups that you mentioned."

~Oni~

"Well I'm glad you asked, it's the Ronin and the Monster Clan, two of the most dangerous groups that's been around Japan since the fall of the league of villains."

~Akimitsu~

"The Ronin huh, I heard that each member of that group used to be Heroes."

~Akuma~

"You're correct about that, those Heroes didn't like what was going on in the hero business, so they took matters in their own hands and formed a group that is the Ronin."

~Akimitsu~

"I didn't know that, how do you know so much about them."

~Akuma~

"I read an article on the internet about them way back."

~Akimitsu~

"Ha nice, do you know anything about the Monster Clan?"

~Akuma~

"Not much, I just know that they're a bunch of villains calling themselves monsters."

~Slash~

"Well you might not know much about them but I do."

~Akuma~

"What makes you say that?"