Ignite

As Oni was on the south side of the city, it didn't take long for some Heroes to spot her, but before they could even charge at her, she was suddenly gone from where they saw her, they began looking around until the heroes heard someone get stabbed, they look towards the hero in the back and see a blade coming out of his stomach, the heroes who saw this began backing away slowly as they saw the blade from his stomach get pulled, once the blade was fully pulled out, the hero fell to the ground completely lifeless, I'm standing where he stood, was Oni with her katana in her right hand and grinning at the other Heroes who was shocked to see what she did.

~Oni~

"So you boys want to play with me huh?, All right let's play."

Even though the heroes were still shocked for what she did, they shake it off and all the heroes begin charging at her, where she did the same, one by one she sliced the heroes down with her katana like he was merely child's play for her, eventually all the heroes she sliced down were all killed and there was only one remaining, Oni looks over at the last hero and sees that fear has gotten the better of him, so she begins walking right towards him while gripping onto the handle of her blood stained katana, each step she made towards him, he began shaking so much, eventually his legs went weak and he fell on to his butt, where he then looks up to see Oni standing over him, she points the tip of her katana right at his face and grins.

~Oni~

"Tell me hero, what are your last word?"

The hero opened his mouth but not a single word comes out due to the fear that is coursing through his body.

~Oni~

"It looks like you don't after all, well that's fine by me."

Oni raises up her katana on the left side to slice off his head, but before she can even strike at him, an explosion suddenly goes off from where she stands, big hero saw this and was shocked to see that someone managed to hit her with a powerful attack, the hero turns his head towards the direction he came from with all the other Heroes and sees a young girl whose right arm is extended out and her hand is showing that she is just snapped her fingers.

~Machi~

"Hey you!, Get out of here, now!"

From just being saved from this young girl he listens to what she says and begins to run off towards the destruction he came here from, as soon as the hero was out of the area, Machi looked right towards where she ignited an explosion.

~Machi~

"Come out!, I know that first explosion didn't take you out!"

Oni walks out from the smoke and smirks right at Machi from knowing that the explosion she ignited didn't take her out.

~Oni~

"I'm quite impressed with you girl, you knew that explosion wasn't enough to take me down, but I can say that I escaped unscathed."

Oni looks down at her left side and sees that some pieces of her jeans was burned off from the explosion and that goes for the bottom part of her shirt as well

~Oni~

"These were one of my favorite clothes, but now they're ruined, thanks to you."

~Machi~

"Oh trust me, there's way more things that you have to worry about besides your clothes."

Oni looks over at Machi with a menacing glare, but her response is a cocky grin.

~Oni~

"Is that so?, Then let's us about that."

And as before, Oni teleports away from where she's stood, but Machi isn't shocked at all, instead she keeps her cool and stands where she is, waiting for Oni to appear, as Machi stood, Oni suddenly appears right behind her without her knowing, secrets onto the handle of a katana with both hands and prepares to strike at her from the back, but before she could even try to do that, Machi turned her body towards her right while snapping her fingers on her right hand, from doing so an explosion suddenly ignites right in front of Oni and pushes her back, as she was being pushed back, she inserted her katana right into the streets witch stopped her from being pushed back any further, after that she looks right at Machi whose back is still turned.