Bulls-Eye

As the generals returned back at the factory they were quickly approached by all the members of The Rebirth and Chitose as well, once all six of them got out of the truck Chitose approach them.

~Chitose~

"So did you get what I needed?"

~Oni~

"Yes we did, Akuma give it to her."

Akuma pulls out the shipping schedule from his pocket, and as he was about to hand it to Chitose she just snatched it out of his hands before his arm was fully extended out, she looked over the papers and grinned from what she was seeing.

~Chitose~

"So my guess was correct, the shipment is due to come next week, then that means we have enough time to prepare a raid on that ship."

~Oni~

"So if it's a raid then we'll lend our assistance as well."

~Chitose~

"There's no need for that."

~Oni~

"Why not?, With the six of us we can help with that raid."

~Chitose~

"I know the six of you are capable of doing a raid but so are each of my members, and they've been waiting for so long to go into action, and I think it's a perfect time for them to go, so you won't be needed in this mission."

~Oni~

"Then what would we do?

~Chitose~

"You'll stay here and watch over my factory of course, and don't you worry the day we head out is also a day that the fact that you will be closed, so make sure to keep it nice and tidy until we come back."

Hearing all of that upsetted all of them but especially Akimitsu.

~Akimitsu~

"What do you take us for some damn house sitters!?"

~Oni~

"Akimitsu calm yourself."

~Akimitsu~

"No, first this bitch wanted us to go to the Triangle's Docks just to get a damn schedule and now she's ordering us to babysit her damn factory, and that's not what I'm here for!"

~Chitose~

"Then what are you here for?"

~Akimitsu~

"Oh I'll tell you dumb bitch, we're here-"

Oni quickly steps in front of him before she can finish his sentence so she can remind him why they're here.

~Oni~

"We're here to make an alliance of course."

~Chitose~

"And an alliance is what you will get once we return from the raid, so if we have nothing else to discuss I suggest we end this conversation now."

~Oni~

"All right, let's go boys."

They then leave to their rooms and stay there for the rest of the night, as next week came The Rebirth members and their leader boarded some boats that they had and headed off to the ship early in the morning, some Rebirth members stay behind to keep an eye on the six generals just in case, but as time flew by there was really nothing to do in that factory, Akuma went outside of the factory and sat down at the edge of the docks and just stared out at the ocean while the sky was turning orange, shortly while Akuma was sitting there he heard footsteps behind him, but before he can turn around Akimitsu appeared and sat down at the edge of the ducks right next to Akuma, he had a bottle of beer in his right hand and began sipping it here and there as you stared out to the ocean.